La Boda

evenyc

Dec 10, 2008
Hi guys,
Am a capitale?a born and Da Heights raised Dominicana living in Philly who's marrying in Santo Domingo and I need HELP! Since I don't live and have not lived in DR since 1985 I would love some recommendations on a wedding planner, hall receptions preferably in the zona colonial area, florist, DJ, video and photographer, hotels in or around malecon/zona colonial. As you can imagine this wedding planning can be soooo overwhelming and more difficult to plan since am not in DR. Also please post what the price range of these services would cost, I don't want to be taken for a pendeja :cheeky:

I have over a year to plan so shoot away. Gracias!

kn2130

Feb 2, 2009
info for dominican wedding

Hello,

I am also looking to get married in la zona colonial, if possible, and need all info i could possibly get on reception halls, venues, photographers, you name it, i need it... any help i can get would be extremely helpful!

thanks!

phillymami

Jul 24, 2009
Hi I was wondering if you were ever able to find out info on getting married in la zona colonial because Im getting married there later this year and would appreciate any info youhave at all on venues, coordinators, ANYTHING! Thanks