A guitar player/singer - ?

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Where to hire a good guitar player/singer for several hours of a nice night dinner of good close friends in Sosua?

Some of them (guitaristas)are seen sometimes walking on Pedro Clissante or tocando in Pierre Georgio, but not on a regular basis.

Please share advice!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
PM Kataway, he is the best jazz guitarist on the North Coast, and knows other musicians!

A

apostropheman

Where to hire a good guitar player/singer for several hours of a nice night dinner of good close friends in Sosua?

Some of them (guitaristas)are seen sometimes walking on Pedro Clissante or tocando in Pierre Georgio, but not on a regular basis.

Please share advice!
Perhaps you should visit the area mentioned and have a listen to the guitar players you see. Pick the ones you like best and make them an offer...;):bunny::bunny:

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Go see Steve at Ruby's or visit Ruby's on Tuesday jam night. You can hear the guys playing/singing there. Some good music.

Ah, that is unless you're looking for Dominican music.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Go see Steve at Ruby's or visit Ruby's on Tuesday jam night. You can hear the guys playing/singing there. Some good music.

Ah, that is unless you're looking for Dominican music.

I want .Dominican music. Latino. Consuelo. Velasquez. Besamemucho. Other love lirics.

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Try my friend Wilman Valdez at 809-912-5037, Good friend of mine, plays his guitar and sings in clubs locally( SOSUA ), for years,,,,,,,,,,, keep a close eye on all the girls, because they love him..................

He's Dominican and about 30yrs old and speaks both languages fluently............

Alexwo1

Mar 2, 2008
Hey, I know a Domincan who is a very good singer. His name is Lucas .He has a past of being slightly famous i think. Sings now in playa Dorada alot, and has some cds. PM me if your interested. I could maybe send you one or two of his songs too. Later