Romantic and reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlacitoNYC

Dec 11, 2008
Anyone have a recommendation for beach front (or close walking distance) accomodations for two in the Cabarete area? Some place that is low key but close enough if we feel like hanging out at night? I have been to Sosua and not really interested in that scene.

We only have two days/nights (Fri and Sat) and would like to see some of the North coast, possibly rent a motorcycle and ride to Cabrera. Rio San Juan seems charming, but possbily a bit far from the night life.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly apppreciated!

Mar 2, 2008
Romantic and reasonable?

Now there is a contradiction in terms.

The oxymoron of the century, 'reasonably romantic'.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Sep 19, 2005
well I got the end room and I could look right out of my Villa Taina room right into the water...50 feet from the sand....

so if you get that room.....you got all price and what you are looking for over the hotel next door. (which was a lot more money)

if I had a group or two couples the Palm BeaCH WAS A MUCH BETTER CHOICE

although i bet there are even more romantic places....you really need to leave the room and walk out onto the beach to get any form or romantic going ha ha ha.

Villa Taina was far enough off to one side of the main area to be quiet still...but not so far you didnt mind walking.

But i think a big suite with not a lot of clutter that opens out to a patio with an unabstructed view of the ocean....makes for a much more romantic stay....than JUST a room near the beach

so maybe I am saying what a previous poster said...OXYMORON ha ha ha

for 2 nights whats the big deal about spending another 30 -40 dollar per...to get the ambience.

like driving ten miles to save 4 cents a gallon on gas...i dont get it

bad bad bob

FlacitoNYC

Dec 11, 2008
Romantic place, reasonably priced is the way I would interpret.

Yes, this is what I mean. Thank you all for your suggestions.

Also wondering if anyone knows a good place to rent a motorcycle (not a scooter/moped)? I imagine there are many, but a positive referral is always a good place to start...

Status
Not open for further replies.