Oh no, secret service is after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Here it goes. last night i was walking in PUCMM university along with dozens of other regular people. we walk and jog there in the evenings. Its a beautiful park circle and people come regularly to walk there. One circle is 1.2 miles.
So last night I had my mp3 player (built into my cell phone) connected to my ears and walking, minding my own business.
I hear a man running behind me but coming to a slow stop. he stops behind me and starts to walk. No big deal. I figured he will stay behind me or pass me by. Then he catches up to me so i turn to see him, he is looking at me. I say "buenas" and he smiles. We keep walking. To my surprise, he kept it up with me and walked side by side. This is rather awkward because 2 strangers don't walk side by side. One behind or forward. we always pass each other. But still no big deal. i keep walking and changing tracks on my mp3 player. From the side of my vision, I see the man looking at me from time to time. When I look back at him, he turn his face forward and keeps walking. Seemed like he wanted to talk but I had my ear phones on so i was in my own world. Now after a few more moments, I felt uncomfortable. So I start to walk faster, just to see the man catch up to me. So now I start to walk slower, he slows down too. damn, now I am a bit confused and concerned. maybe he is DNI (dominican intelligence), interpol?? maybe FBI? CIA? Homeland security? Now I am beginning to feel sorry for clicking on davidduke.com webpage or mentioning my heroes to people as Malcolm X, minister Luis farakan and hugo chaves. Yikexxxx, could he be the version or men in black-suits but in jogging shorts? Has he confused me for a terrorist? Could it be a hit man sent by Drob to shut me up?
Anyway, to avoid anymore confrontation with him, I started to play the game of walking fast and slow but to my disappointment, he kept up the pace with me. making it look like a coincidence yet I know from the side of my eyes, he is watching me from time to time.
This is when I had decided to come to a full stop and pretend I am making a call. I called my friend sylvie in santo domingo for a BS conversation. The secret service agent also stops ahead but pretending to tie up his shoe laces. He spent some time fixing his sneakers but then he gives up and walks out of the main entrance of the university in disappointment.
I am left here thinking, who could he be? Department of DNI? Interpol? C.I.A? F.B.I or G.A.Y?
Ummmm, me confused. What do you all think?
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Must be a desperate gay to be going after middle aged fat bald guy. If I were gay, i wouldn't go after a guy like myself. I mean, the gays can't have bad taste in men as santiago girls do. hahahaha
AZB

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
It's definitely G.A.Y...

This reminds me a lot of a skit I saw back in the days in El Show del Medio Diaz with Boruga and Cuquin Victoria.

Cuquin is playing the "agent" who's following Boruga everywhere he goes, doing some of the same things this guys was doing. Boruga is wondering the same thing...and finally stops and asks the guy who does he work for...FBI, DCND...? The "Agent" says he is "CLS"...

Boruga: CLS? Who the heck is that?

Cuquin: Colmado La Simpatia...E que tu no va a pagai' lo cuaito que tu debe de to lo que cogiste fiao...malvao?

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Homeland Security? Homo Security? Homeboy Security? Perhaps the friend of a husband of someone you dated? Or worse, perhaps he was sizing you up in thought of snatching your phone/mp3...think of your situational awareness - let your movement keep them at double arms distance

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Not very good Dominican Intelligence since he was being so obvious. :ermm: or was it?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
On top of that, what bothered me the most was the fact, I had eaten some fried chicken and my belly was full of gas. Of course i had to act like a gentleman and painfully held it in while the secret agent was close to me. Or maybe i should have let out one to signal my appreciation of him accompanying me so close on the track?
AZB

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
next time just shoot the bothering bast$$$,
afterwards you can take his purse and check his papers
to know from which stu agency he was, ha ha
with a mp3 player or expensive looking cellphone or such in hands i would not play such a game as long as you described with a stranger.
could have been a nuthead who just checked out if something easy to take from you may be worth the try.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
next time just shoot the bothering bast$$$,
afterwards you can take his purse and check his papers
to know from which stu agency he was, ha ha
with a mp3 player or expensive looking cellphone or such in hands i would not play such a game as long as you described with a stranger.
could have been a nuthead who just checked out if something easy to take from you may be worth the try.

No crime takes place in PUCMM. we have armed guards every 200 feet there. the place is full of security guards. The thief would not be able to run 100 feet before getting caught and getting a good beating by the mob. It was obvious, he was gay.
AZB

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Not very good Dominican Intelligence since he was being so obvious. :ermm: or was it?

that's the whole thing, you know, it was DOMINICAN intelligence after all ;)
AZB, it could have been sking boyfriend. but your natural charm has disarmed him...

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
No crime takes place in PUCMM. we have armed guards every 200 feet there. the place is full of security guards. The thief would not be able to run 100 feet before getting caught and getting a good beating by the mob. It was obvious, he was gay. AZB

a desperate gay man, hahahaha

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
that's the whole thing, you know, it was DOMINICAN intelligence after all ;)
AZB, it could have been sking boyfriend. but your natural charm has disarmed him...

Thats it, you hit it on the nail. because later on, I saw him get on his moto and drive away. hahahaha. Just kidding. me and sking are panas now. She is our santiago home-girl now. :)
AZB

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ok, other options:
sky's boyfriend or matilda's husband.
could have been catcherintherye (if it's a man) or her boyfriend (if it's a woman).

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
I think this was the guy following AZB.

2mg6xlk.jpg

29fw4ye.gif

Don Pedro

Apr 2, 2005
A good news/stabbed leaving PCUMM at night

You are all joking but....it is a good news..That means police does its job in this country.

12 days ago a bunch of haitian students left the PUCMM university on evening.
2 of them (one girl, one guy) were walking 20 meters ahead.

A motorcycle arrived with 2 guys (dominicans) and quickly one of them directly stabbed (twice) the young lady to take her bag (she lost passport cell phone etc...but not life) and stabbed the young men. ( I do not remember how many time).
The motorcycle left instantly.

At this time I thought the modus operandi means haitian life has not value here.
They first stabbed without ''warning'' .
I can't imagine they would do the same with me , a ''gringo''.

May be police watched around the university and tried to protect you from a quick assault.

P.

Reactions: Squat and FernieBee
Status
Not open for further replies.