Slavery in the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
I would urge those who really have the interests of the people of Hispaniola at heart to have a lookOFFENSIVE LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR - this is known to be malicious hoax
I have sent an email to the editor as I am not sure of the protocol in such cases. Who do you direct questions at to find out what the government is doing about it particularly about this case. I know of several sites in the UK to whom if i sent this video and it is shown could seriously effect UK tourism to here.

Last edited by a moderator:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Why do those guys have a Colombian accent?

Or better yet, since when do Dominicans speak with a Colombian accent?

Pathetic attempt to smear the DR.

But, people should keep up their anti-Dominican propaganda. Little by little, more and more people are seeing through the evil tactics of spreading lies about the DR by these anti-Dominicans. This will only help the Dominicans in the long run.

That video was made in Colombia originally uploaded to "show" what Colombians do to their thieves.

It would be interesting to know who decided to use this crap to smear the DR.

-NALs

Last edited:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Hm.... the people in the following video sure do look familiar to the one the OP posted with the title "Slavery in the DR".

Barbarie paramilitar en Colombia

That explains the Colombian accent.

But, what's not known is who was despicable enough to change the title and attempt to create more hatred among Dominicans and Haitians and attempt to smear the Dominican Republic.

And despite this, there are people that claim that there is no such thing as anti-dominicanism, only antihaitianism.

Pathetic! Really pathetic!

-NALs

Status
Not open for further replies.