rocco ki deposit?

silverbulitt

Dec 13, 2008
i saw the posting about "deposit back" and prompoted me to ask for help its a deposit of a different kind,i purchased a* condo unit in the luxury development called roco ki which has a NICK FALDO* golf course and* FAIRMONT* hotel,well i paid a deposit 4 years ago in good faith,the condo is still not finished,and i have been looking for my deposit back for the last few months to absolutley NO AVAIL,the developer initally said it would not be a problem as i was the first person that was requesting return of my deposit (something i find surprising) well 4 months later the developer will not respond and i just cant get my deposit returned,i have tried to engage legal council on the island but they are not willing to take on the developer.one attorney who did answer me told me the developer is not refunding deposits as they cant and they would drag the whole process thru the* courts for the next 3 years,and the legal system in the DR* would allow this as tehe developer :"is well connected"is there anybody out there in the same position as myself* ??? maybe i might get a response from similar people seeking return of their deposits.it cerainly would not encourage me to do business in teh DR and i would not recmond it to any potential buyers