Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
captrob57@yahoo.com

Info. available on Directory pages
Hey Cesar,
You remember when you said,
http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/66864-when-rains-pours-4.html#post561531
where do i send money ? Just let me know.

And you pledged 13,000 pesos, which I put up for you and then you stiffed me for it?
You remember that?
I sure as heck haven't forgotten it and don't expect that any other DR1ers will be interested in your boat charter rides, as we don't deal with the likes of people who renege on their charity pledges and leave others to pay it for them.

A

apostropheman

Ceasar Garcia & Capt. Rob are one and the same?
If you read their past posts you'll find that:

1. CR & CG are both from FLA
2. Where they both have brothers residing
3. Both are boat captains
4. Both have boats in BC
5. Both claim to be great chefs
6. Both have the same tendency to write some words
in caps for emphasis
7. Both have multi-bedroom apartments in SDQ
8. CG appeared after CR disappeared
9. Right after stiffing Rocky
10. Both spam the CaptRob charters (It IS spam if
CaptRob is using a sock to post it, even if he is a
paying advertiser;))
11. Both claim to be able to get residencies by
themselves without lawyers
12. Both claim to have been coming here for over 20
years

This reminds me of the 12 days of Christmas! :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
A person that makes a commitment and doesn't go through with it deserves nothing but a kick in a delicate part. Evidently he doesn't know what integrity is. A name change over 13k pesos? Shows what a low life he is.

Reactions: Rocky
A

apostropheman

A person that makes a commitment and doesn't go through with it deserves nothing but a kick in a delicate part. Evidently he doesn't know what integrity is. A name change over 13k pesos? Shows what a low life he is.
A commitment to a family that lost everything in a fire!
Hey, guys I live in the capital how can i help, where do i send money ? Just let me know.

My father was a Shriner for 35 years and I know first hand how much the warm loving touch or another human being can mean.

So Just let me Know.
I bet Daddy's proud :pirate:
Scrooge.jpg

Last edited:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If you read their past posts you'll find that:

1. CR & CG are both from FLA
2. Where they both have brothers residing
3. Both are boat captains
4. Both have boats in BC
5. Both claim to be great chefs
6. Both have the same tendency to write some words
in caps for emphasis
7. Both have multi-bedroom apartments in SDQ
8. CG appeared after CR disappeared
9. Right after stiffing Rocky
10. Both spam the CaptRob charters (It IS spam if
CaptRob is using a sock to post it, even if he is a
paying advertiser;))
11. Both claim to be able to get residencies by
themselves without lawyers
12. Both claim to have been coming here for over 20
years

This reminds me of the 12 days of Christmas! :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

Thanks apostropheman, good detective work Mr. Marple :cheeky:. Do you know why I wouldn't have guessed? Because I recall Ceasar Garcia applying for his residency recently
http://www.dr1.com/forums/legal/82620-residency-laws-changing-january-2009-a.html#post704211
yet we all know Capt. Rob has had a boat business here for years, and I thought that having a business required being a legal resident.

My residency was done 8/21/07 Residencia Temporal.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/2001-archive/14486-capitan.html

And yes, I do remember Rocky getting stiffed for that money for Maria - seem to recall I suggested dealing with it the indigenous way, but Rocky was too much of a gentleman to do that.;)

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Didn't he have to leave the country or something?

Whether or not he is 'Ceasar Garcia' it looks like that he is still very much in the DR. Not that that was any reason for him not coughing up the cash.

Maybe this thread will serve as a polite reminder. :D

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
Better go back and, read what I said. I said I would see if i could help. I never said that I would pay nor did I give my permission for anyone to pay my bills for me. As I had said before I had just gotten married. My wife lives in China along with her mother. Her mother had breast cancer. Which meant I had to fly back to be with my NEW family and, put off all of our plans of being together here. My wife is still in CHINA. Over one year later. You people are so fast to criticize someone. Without knowing the facts. All of these things happened so fast and, the only persons I was concerned about was and still is my family. Go back and re-read what I said. I may be able to help. I remember what I said.

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
You said...
Hey, guys I live in the capital how can i help, where do i send money ? Just let me know.

So Just let me Know.

And Rocky did...
Thank you, Cap't.
Melida Bonilla Sosa will be receiving WU and Caribe Tours "envios".
I vouch for her personally.
One needs only send the "envio" details to me by PM and I will pass them onto her.
If you need any of her personal info, one can PM me for them, as well.

I do not see the words "may be able to help" anywhere. You put yourself on the hook...

Reactions: Rocky

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
Maybe my mistake. But I still did not authorize anyone to pay the money for me. Like I stated. I had just gotten married. As soon as I got back home my wife called me about her mother being sick. She went to the hospital and they found the breast cancer. Double breast removal. I had to fly back can you think about that kind of turn around ? It takes 18 hours to fly to China. Costs like 10,grand to stay a month there. With all the hospital bills, doctors, food, hotel, taxis, everything. I am sorry if I put off or did not respond. But I had thought I had E-Mailed someone and explained what had happened. My head has been spinning this past year. The person I had staying in my home while I was gone also stole my other credit card, had it cloned, personal checks and, charged 60,000 dollars to my account. I now have an arrest warrant for him. So to me 13,000 pesos is a far cry from what I have gone through over this past year. So much I could get into. But to be honest it was not my intention to STIFF anyone. Things do happen in peoples lives that take priority.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
An explanation at the time would have made a huge difference and people would have taken you at your word. Now, combined with the stealth name-change it's far less convincing.

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
Check out when I rejoined the board ? Check out the last time I posted ? This is about how long I was in China with my wife and, mother-in-law. I did E-Mail someone do not remember who. Told them what was going on in my life. Did not think I had to tell the whole world mt mother-in-law had her breasts removed.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Shoulda manned-up and found a way to make the donation, or at bare minimum, called Marco directly no matter where you were or what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.