Jobs in Punta Cana, Higuey, Bavaro

Gersen40

Dec 11, 2008
Hello everyone,

I will be relocating to the Dominican Republic by the 1 of September 2009. I'll be staying in Punta Cana and i am wondering if you have any suggestions or info on how or where to start looking for a job before my arrival. I am interested in the Higuey city or the hotel Resort in Punta Cana, Bavaro.

I would also like to mention in a few lines my working experience/education, just in case anyone knows something that would like to share.

I have been a Payroll Manager for 10 years in the USA ,having great experience in Human Resource management/Benefit administration and office duties. I have utilized and implemented Various Payroll/ ONLINE BENEFIT Software such as;

• ADP Expert/ PC Payroll for Windows/Reportsmith Report/ HR Perspective/Lawson/ E-Time / SAP HR System /Peoplesoft
• Ceridian Source Web/ DOS and 550. (Blue Cross & Blue Shield/ Aetna/ Jefferson Pilot/ Shenandoah and United Healthcare).

Please accept my apologies if the above description is not appropriate for some reason. I am just trying to be as specific as possible.

Thank you all in advance for your time reading this and i'm looking forward to hearing back anything that you may have to suggest.

Kind regards,
Gersen

Last edited: