sporting goods shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

rox1547

Oct 1, 2008
Hi all,
We are in Cabarete, and wondering if there is a sporting goods shop somewhere around here. I searched the forum earlier, and all I found was there's one in Santiago.. anything closer?

We want to pick up a couple of tennis rackets and get some games in, if it ever stops raining.

Thanks!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is no place in Sosua, Cabarete, or PP to buy tennis rackets that I know of. There is a Tennis store in the International Mall in Santiago that sells tennis rackets at double or more the price you would pay where you come from.

However you can call Giaccomo, the tennis pro at Voramar in Sosua. He has tennis rackets for sale.

His cell is 809-754-5825 Tell him Ricardo sent you.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
theres a pro shop at the tennis court in sea horse ranch, they restring rackets, but don't know if they sell them there
hammerdown

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
isnt there a sports shop in the playa dorada complex that sells tennis rackets...also la serena in santiago amongst other places in santiago...I wouldnt buy anything at sea horse ranch its bound to be way over priced

just to let you know you can hire rackets at voramar hotel while you are looking for a suitable racket

Reactions: Tamborista

rox1547

Oct 1, 2008
We went to Sosua yesterday and played at Voramar, and that's what we did, just rented them. An hour on the court plus rackets and balls came to $400RD. We want to start playing regularly, 2 or 3 times a week, so next time we'll look at a monthly rate. It's good to play again! :bunny:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
the monthy rate is rd 1000.00 , well it is to me anyway lol they probably charge less to other people......so its worth it if you are playing a few times a week

Status
Not open for further replies.