hi me and my friends are looking to go to boca chica this March

italiano773

Dec 15, 2008
hey there me and 3 of my friends are looking to go to boca chica this coming march 2008. the girls are a big part of it for two of the guys (working girls ) is boca chica a good place for this .. we are looking to stay at the Oasis Hamack

Your about 6-7 years too late for Boca chica my man, Better off going to Sosua on the north coast and if you stay in Hamaca forget about bringing girls back to hotel,just not going to happen. Goto Sosua and dont stay in an all inclusive and you and your boys will be thanking me come April.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
boca chica

you will have a great time there. if you want chicas , just rent another room at one of the small hotels. there are plenty of chicas to be had there. go to isla bonita and tell them i sent you. you cant go wrong in boca chica, or on the street in the day is also good.

you will have a great time there. if you want chicas , just rent another room at one of the small hotels. there are plenty of chicas to be had there. go to isla bonita and tell them i sent you. you cant go wrong in boca chica, or on the street in the day is also good.

Bill have you been to the north coast? How can you say Boca Chica has lots of chicas? If you like strung out ugly hookers the Boca Chica is the place.Boca Chica is one of the most depressing places to go in DR,has been for some years now. Goto the north coast and you will never go back to Boca Chica.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
boca chica

yes i have been to the north coast. i mhave been to bc for 20 years, 3 months a year. you can get what you want there.actually yes i do like it there alot. have many american friends there that live full time. never had a problem and dont anticipate one. all the girls i have had are still my friends. guess it depends on what u r

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
Your not getting any of those skanks off the streets of Boca Chica into Hamaca!!! Maybe a girl from Santo Domingo or an upscale whore house, but not off the streets of Boca Chica. And if you do succeed in getting a girl in,it will cost a pretty good penny to do so.

there are good girls there, didnt say i had a skank

swooperman

Oct 10, 2007
I have to agree!!!

Boca Chica is... Dead! Sosua is on life support! Hurry!!!

Your about 6-7 years too late for Boca chica my man, Better off going to Sosua on the north coast and if you stay in Hamaca forget about bringing girls back to hotel,just not going to happen. Goto Sosua and dont stay in an all inclusive and you and your boys will be thanking me come April.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
i love my boca chica, and all the people i have met there , besides the americans that live there that i have known for 50 years. even my wife (god bless her soul), liked a lot of the good chicas there. i have 4 good friends (chicas) there and a novia can not complain at all. like i said been there for 20 years. seen all the changes, it is what it is.be there for all of jan and feb and 2 weeks in july and 2 weeks in oct...

Norteman

Dec 15, 2008
Boca chica is ok as long as it doesnt rain at night as it will be a ghost town. its nice as you can relax on the beach and have a drink and girl watch and plan for evening. I wouldnt stay more than 2 days. If you prefer the south spend more time in Santo Domingo as it has more happening and alot of the girlie bars you may like in Gascue,Colonial areas.
Boca is still a far cry from Sosua for girl hunting but to each his own

COTTON

Oct 4, 2005
Boca Chica is what it is I like it for the real laid back life and people tend to be a little more friendly to me (this is my opinion..I know the two things everyone has),little less crowded and when the tables come out at night...wow

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
Maybe the OP can go to Boca Chica first and then go to Sosua, quality, not quantity, I would say that I haven't been any place on that Island where a beautiful young lady or two didn't pop out of the woodworks, like a N Y roach ...................So if he wants to follow the advise of a fellow DR1-er that has had friends there for , say , 50yrs, Mmmmmm .........since I was a child........... go ahead............ I have only been going to Sosua for almost 6yrs and have only heard one good thing about Boca Chica and that was on this thread .............So , trying to be a smart@$$, maybe the four of you can bring back some life to that place ,after you hook up with some more of his friends and their friends that he has known for around ,fifth years............But what do I know ..........I'm only 56yrs old............oh, I mean young ......... But if you are younger than me , I would suggest that you start with Sosua ........