Free Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hey, I am going to use you guys real quick for a free translation service. I would like to type this up today if possible.

Dear________________,

Here are the issues that I have with the house. I have repeatedly described these issues to you and also to _________________________. I have been told several times that someone is coming to address these problems and I am left waiting because no one comes.
Last week, you again gave a date that someone would be at my house to address these issues , I was in New York and had someone at the house all day waiting.
These are the problems:
-Multiple windows do not lock
-The door of the balcony has one side that does not lock
-Jacuzzi does not function
-Edenorte says that there is a problem with the electricity breaker which is why my bill is so expensive
-There is some sort of water problem because the ceiling in the dining room is wet and paint is peeling and falling off
-Water is leaking under the sink in the bathroom downstairs
-Paint is falling off of some areas on the outside of the house
-The stopper in the tub in the upstairs bathroom is faulty, you cannot fill the tub with water (the water only stays in for a few minutes)

Please address these issues within the next 2 weeks or I will hire someone myself to fix them and will take their payment out of the rent.
Thank You

Thanks Guys!
SHALENA

Last edited:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
NEVER MIND....GOT IT.:cheeky:
MODERATOR, YOU MAY CLOSE THIS.
THANKS
SHALENA

Status