Best Acupuncture

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
Actually I dont have grounds for comparison here in DR, but I did want to alert people to the existence of an acupuncture center in Gazcue, St Domingo that is really really quite good -- and I base my estimate on a comparison with the acupuncture, also quite good, that I enjoyed when I was living in NYC:

I have a terrible problem with asthma as a result of working at Ground Zero, and I have been unable to alleviate it by using the conventional steroidal treatments developed by western medicine, so I went to the center to seek help.

The treatment is a specialized form of Chinese acupuncture and like all such methods involves a series of consultations, but the charge is really quite reasonable (much less that what I was paying in NYC).

After one single treatment the difference was truly noticeable. The inflammation, the coughing, the constriction -- all pretty much gone, and I experienced these changes during a day of cold rain, which usually has me suffering.

The center is Escuela Neijing, calle Lea de Castro no 55, just up from the corner of Cervantes. 809 688 1171. They have a center in Santiago too, but I have not been there: calle M?xico no. 14, Villa Olga, Santiago, 809 241 6652