Expat car sources

Norteman

Dec 15, 2008
I am new to the site and have spent many hours reading valuable information. Something that comes to mind being a site catered to Expats; is a spot to help arriving Expats find good deals on cars, and departing Expats finding a avenue to sell their vehicles. One thing both these parties usually have in common is their urgency whether buying or selling.
This could be very helpful for everyone involved.
maybe something already exists????

Yachtguy1

Sep 30, 2008
I need an SUV or small van

Hey, I need an SUV or small van (not new, but reliable and professional in appearance) perty damned soon...!

Anyone happen to have a 4.0 Litre Jeep Cherokee for sale?

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
It almost always happens thru word of mouth - the contacts we already have. I know of someone leaving the country - in a hurry to sell items and I also know people looking to buy. Connection made.

Many of us on DR1 do this regularly.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Yes I did see that sticky, but newspaper clippings isnt exactly what I was referring to.
I just thougt that Expats who come and go may have the need to buy/sell their vehicles in a short time and possibly at better pricing.

But thanks for the reply anyway

I have a 2001 F150 Lariat Super Crew for sale. Send me a PM and I'll give you more info. Folks out here know me, so check on me.