Sosua Biometric Cedula

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
You can get the new cedula in Sosua. The office is behind the Gov. building. Took about 10-15 min. No cost for renual, if it is current. We were told after 1/1, there is a $500rd late fee. They give you your old cedula back with a printout of the new one. You pick up the new card at the office in Feb.. Hope this helps. I understand you can do it in POP, but we didn't go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FernieBee

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Did ours yesterday and no problem in Sosua. Took about 15 minutes as there were about 20 or so getting it done. I did hear though not sure that there would be other penalities other then the $500 late fee.
Easy to do so get it done in the next two weeks.

Bob K

Reactions: FernieBee

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
You can get the new cedula in Sosua. The office is behind the Gov. building. Took about 10-15 min. No cost for renual, if it is current. We were told after 1/1, there is a $500rd late fee. They give you your old cedula back with a printout of the new one. You pick up the new card at the office in Feb.. Hope this helps. I understand you can do it in POP, but we didn't go there.

When you write the "Gov. building", is that the same as the "officinas municipales" building on calle Ayuntamento ?

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com