Some very sad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
I am very sorry to post that Nan Chaplin has died in an Ottawa hospital from a serious lung infection. Those of you that have lived here a while will remember Nan and her sister Jennifer and their great catering, especially their pies. They both lived here for many years and Nan had returned to Canada in the summer, Jennifer followed her in November. I am glad Jennifer and their brother David were with Nan at the end. Dreadful shock. My sincere condolences to Nans family and friends.
RIP with the Angels Nan.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think that maybe they were the ones that baked pies for Rocky's Thanksgiving Dinner. I can say that they were great eating.

the loss of a friend is always difficult. May the family receive our condolences.

HB

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Our sympathy to the family. A loss of someone you love is never easy, but the Christmas season always seems to make it more difficult.
Gods grace Nan!

mike.n.amy

Jun 4, 2007
We knew both Nan and Jennifer from Las Canas in Sosua and they were both very welcoming and nice ladies. Our condolences to Nan's family and friends.

Best Wishes,
Mike 'n Amy

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Condolences

I did not know them, but my sincerest condolence and sympathy goes to their family. They will be in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.