Last minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007
I just found a realllyyyyy cheap ticket to POP. problem is, hotels in Cabarete are probably all full.. I was supposed to go alone, but now talking, 3 more people want to come, so I would need 2 rooms, making it even more complicated. I was wondering if anyone knew of any affordable hotels or condos free from Dec. 31 to Jan. 7? Or any recommendation on which hotels I could try contacting?

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
I just found a realllyyyyy cheap ticket to POP. problem is, hotels in Cabarete are probably all full.. I was supposed to go alone, but now talking, 3 more people want to come, so I would need 2 rooms, making it even more complicated. I was wondering if anyone knew of any affordable hotels or condos free from Dec. 31 to Jan. 7? Or any recommendation on which hotels I could try contacting?

There is a small unfurnitured villa to rent in Sosua. But puta unfriendly. No putas!!

PM me if interested.

You do not need oil contaminated Cabarete anyway I guess. You want to swim. Oil spill did not rich Sosua yet.
But it may any day.

No putas!! Do them someplace else!!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
im sure there are more than one available and why are you telling a lady not bring putas (as you put it)- you do no favours to anyone by making it sound like there are oil slicks on Cabarete beach, which is far from the truth

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
im sure there are more than one available and why are you telling a lady not bring putas (as you put it)- you do no favours to anyone by making it sound like there are oil slicks on Cabarete beach, which is far from the truth

I thought it was man sex-tourist like majority of them.
If woman - OK. No prob.

Everyone talks about oil spill so I did not think it is secret any longer. Even here on DR.1.

But she is welcome anyway.

Some women hire putas too to my knowleage. I have pics. But it is a different story!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
To answer your basic question: Sure bring them along, you;ll have a ton of fun!!!

HB

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007

Well, I booked the ticket! There's four of us going now, so a one bedroom with pull-out sofa is alright!! Thing is, I have the ticket, yet no hotel haha, let's do it Dominican way 'manana' como se dice, no stress.. I think I've been there too much now..
Anyways, thanks for any help people! And I'm really insisting on Cabarete, as the other people want to be able to walk right through the village.

ruth_oo

Dec 20, 2008
Place to stay

Casablanca hotel has a room available from Jan 1-7.
Visit their website at Welcome
It is a beautiful hotel right in Cabarete and 2 min. from the beach.
Try your luck there!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
There is a small unfurnitured villa to rent in Sosua. But puta unfriendly. No putas!!

PM me if interested.

You do not need oil contaminated Cabarete anyway I guess. You want to swim. Oil spill did not rich Sosua yet.
But it may any day.

No putas!! Do them someplace else!!

Why do you make so many moronic posts? Why would someone rent an "unfurnitured" condo for a week? Why do you mention putas so much in your response (to a woman yet). And while it has been mentioned there was oil seen on the beach in Cabarete, why would you say "You do not need oil contaminated Cabarete"???

Please...leave the advice giving to people who actually want to help...

To LaMoreniita.... Hotel Casa Blanca is a nice place and very reasonable. For a list of some other hotels in Cabarete, try this site:

http://www.activecabarete.com

M

Markf128

AK was trying to help

Why do you make so many moronic posts? Why would someone rent an "unfurnitured" condo for a week? Why do you mention putas so much in your response (to a woman yet). And while it has been mentioned there was oil seen on the beach in Cabarete, why would you say "You do not need oil contaminated Cabarete"???

Please...leave the advice giving to people who actually want to help...

To LaMoreniita.... Hotel Casa Blanca is a nice place and very reasonable. For a list of some other hotels in Cabarete, try this site:

Cabarete - Dominican Republic - by Active Cabarete

He was just trying to help so calm down.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
You should have no problem finding a place, but you'll have to call 3 or 4. Price may be another thing, but if your dividing it up, it shouldn't be a problem. The weather is great now, but plan for a little rain at night.

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007

Finally, I found something at Nanny's Estates, but it is a little bit far from the center. Then, just like a miracle, as I was making the reservation, I got an email from Royal Residence!! So We're now all excited to go, as Royal Residence seems to be a really nice place.

Sep 19, 2005
if you like to know more about Cabarete contact David Z..great guy he knows the place very well....I think he may work in the area even...and he gives you lots of options with his advice, and he doesnt taint a thing, and he has no spin

cant go worng...enjoy your stay..I went once and I liked it a lot with my dominican GF...had memorable stay.

bad bob

Reactions: DavidZ
Mar 2, 2008
"if you like to know more about Cabarete contact David Z..great guy he knows the place very well...."

Very true. DavidZ has no axe to grind, and is a straight-shooter. He knows Cabarete like Carter knows liver pills. (Anyone who understands that is as old as I am.)

Reactions: DavidZ

LaMoreniita

Oct 11, 2007

Ooh, I know I'll love Cabarete,
I go at Least 2-3 times a year. It's just that usually we go all inclusive, as from Ottawa the plane tickets are always so expensive, that it would cost more to book a hotel there!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.