Gee, do you think?

EM2Thrasher

Jun 29, 2008
It has been shown to cause auditory hallucinations in some people, not the visual ones associated with other hard drugs like LSD

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Little update on this case (forgive me if I protect my sources but they're impeccable). You've seen the photo of one of the accused in HB's link? They're still in Fortaleza jail but when they first got there the man in the pic went ballistically angry. Not with being in jail but with prison procedures for........ complusory haircuts. Said he couldn't have his hair cut on religious grounds (I don't know whether he is a true Rastafari or not), lost his temper, invoked all sorts of superior authorities and............lost. The dreads are no more. Interesting Caribbean cultural exchange between BVI culture & DR culture...............

So...........he doesn't look like the man in the pic any more.

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
Little update on this case (forgive me if I protect my sources but they're impeccable). You've seen the photo of one of the accused in HB's link? They're still in Fortaleza jail but when they first got there the man in the pic went ballistically angry. Not with being in jail but with prison procedures for........ complusory haircuts. Said he couldn't have his hair cut on religious grounds (I don't know whether he is a true Rastafari or not), lost his temper, invoked all sorts of superior authorities and............lost. The dreads are no more. Interesting Caribbean cultural exchange between BVI culture & DR culture...............

So...........he doesn't look like the man in the pic any more.

He really needed that haircut.

I wonder what his religious fellows think about him now. hehehehe :chinese: