Happy holidays, everyone!!!!!!!

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Just wanted to wish all the moderators and fellow DR1 members a very Happy Holidays-be safe and more importantly HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

n30z0g.jpg

Before I leave I wanted to make sure I listed a good number of movies in the "Movie Section"(http://www.dr1.com/forums/groups/movie-group.html) to keep the members busy with what I think is an eclectic and provocative selection of films, so you are welcome to stop by and check them out. Members and non-members alike are more than welcome.

9t37du.jpg

I like to think of it as my little contribution to the DR1 family-we are a diverse group with varying interests and opinions on just about everything, but we all share the same love of the DR and its' people.

I hope we can focus more on that aspect in the coming New Year, which is set to be challenging and interesting for many of us.

PAZ Y AMOR, MIS HERMANOS Y HERMANAS!!!!! UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!
REGARDS,
BERZIN

1i23pz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FernieBee

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Berzin you can say "Merry Christmas" to me.;)........and Happy Holidays to you Berzin, enjoy Argentina, don't forget your shorts. :D

May 12, 2005
Hey Berzin, Feliz Navidad! I am going to get you a handle, so you can hold your alcohol. Ha ha. Enjoy Argentina. Take lots of pictures of the "sights".

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Hey Berzin, Feliz Navidad! I am going to get you a handle, so you can hold your alcohol. Ha ha.

HAHAHA!!!!!

I ingested the UNholy Trinity that night-sangria, beer and vodka!!!

Never again!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Here's hoping that the New Year will bring me some redemption...to live that one down...hehehe!!!

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
HAHAHA!!!!!

I ingested the UNholy Trinity that night-sangria, beer and vodka!!!

Never again!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Here's hoping that the New Year will bring me some redemption...to live that one down...hehehe!!!

It's all good.

Feliz Navidad To All!!!!!!!