American in love looking answers.

blakpoett

Dec 23, 2008
I'm an American and back in october I was introduced to a Dominican female by a resort worker while on vacation in puerto plata. I fell for this woman and we've kept in touch via phone since October. I've also been back to see her just last week. Part of why I fell for her is how she treats me. But I hear how Dominican women are trained to hook and man and get him to marry her or get money. I'm planning on visiting her as much as I can an also bringing her to America. I'm looking for more insight on puerto plata women. What should I look out for.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I'm an American and back in october I was introduced to a Dominican female by a resort worker while on vacation in puerto plata. I fell for this woman and we've kept in touch via phone since October. I've also been back to see her just last week. Part of why I fell for her is how she treats me. But I hear how Dominican women are trained to hook and man and get him to marry her or get money. I'm planning on visiting her as much as I can an also bringing her to America. I'm looking for more insight on puerto plata women. What should I look out for.
Are you serious?
SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
No really...are you serious?
You just met her and you want to take her to America? How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Do what you want but I suggest you read the Sanky section and EVERY thread on "Men are from Mars....Women from Venus".
Geez - October!
SHALENA

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
Oh yes he is serious.....

Sadly there are so many lonely people in North America.
So for these sankys its easy pickings.

blakpoett

Dec 23, 2008
No really...are you serious?
You just met her and you want to take her to America? How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Do what you want but I suggest you read the Sanky section and EVERY thread on "Men are from Mars....Women from Venus".
Geez - October!
SHALENA

I want her to visit not come to live. I know I just met her but I've been back to vist her twice and the interest is still there. I travel often and meet women in different countries but none has caught my attention like she did. I plan on seeing her more but I also want her to visit me.

I want her to visit not come to live. I know I just met her but I've been back to vist her twice and the interest is still there. I travel often and meet women in different countries but none has caught my attention like she did. I plan on seeing her more but I also want her to visit me.

Why dont you try some of the other women in the DR first. Dont fall for the first girl who is nice to you. What resort does she work at? What does she do at the resort? Where in Puerto Plata does she live? What discos does she like to goto? Give me some info and I can give you a better insight as to the type of girl she is. I live in Puerto Plata so I can give you a little insight.My advise at the moment before knowing anymore is dont sponsorher to come to the US just yet,give it sometime,How much is she setting you back monthly in western union?

blakpoett

Dec 23, 2008
Why dont you try some of the other women in the DR first. Dont fall for the first girl who is nice to you. What resort does she work at? What does she do at the resort? Where in Puerto Plata does she live? What discos does she like to goto? Give me some info and I can give you a better insight as to the type of girl she is. I live in Puerto Plata so I can give you a little insight.My advise at the moment before knowing anymore is dont sponsorher to come to the US just yet,give it sometime,How much is she setting you back monthly in western union?

I don't remember the name of the discos that we went to. We went to a couple of them on my first trip. The rest of the time was spent sightseeing and going to her friends homes for dinner. We also spent time at her home whereI met some of her family and time at my resort. The next trip we spent time at my resort, her home and I met more of her family. Her family fed me and treated very well. The whole time I'm she is very attentive to my needs doing things that I'm not used to with american women such as wiping the sweat off my head and fanning me with a towel among other things. I met other dominican while I was there the first time she was the one that got me. I'm not new to new to this. I've met central,south american women as well as other caribean women. prior to that trip i just left Saint Maarten. It was something about her. As far as the money it's no more than what i spent dating different women in america. Except it's only one woman.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
So, you found yourself a prostitute you like. Fine.

Next: She will never, ever get a visa to travel to the US as a Tourist. Never, get that? Never ever.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So she takes care of you. That is what she's paid to do...

You are the light at the end of their tunnel...if you come through, you will find the entire family in the US is the shortest time possible...and you will probably be divorced in a hurry.

How many children does she have>? How many "friends" send her money...Hey man, it's her way to make a living....

HB

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Stop giving her money and see how long she continues to be "attentive to your needs".

As a general rule, the words "love" and "resort worker" shouldn't ever be in the same sentence.

But it sounds like you're having fun. So my advice is to keep on doing so. But forget this silly notion of bringing her to the states. Not very likely to happen anyway.

Vince.

Sep 19, 2005
I am kinda in the same boat as the op. Every thing sounds a lot like my situation. But I don't give her money and I would never bring her back to Canada to live. If things work out I would move to the DR. But as far as marriage not for a very long time. I did a lot of research on this girl and every thing seems to be on the up and up. I am a pretty good looking guy and find it easy to charm women from all over. This is not my first time being with a women of a different race matter fact my 6th. I keep the relationship as a Dominican man would for the most part. I know where she works and how she spends her time. I am not saying that every thing is the way it should but I have no alarm telling me other wise and on till then I will keep doing what I am doing and enjoying DR the way it should be enjoyed.

There are few tricks in romance...

as many different scams come and go..tugging on ones lonely heart can be an open door for scammers, but if you are not lonely and desperate, there is little in the way of letting you see what is really happening.

I do accept the fact the world is full of young and gullible men, or desperate men of any age... and the ones really longing for love, do fall easily.

but it doesnt happen as often as when a when a man sees what is really happening...there is no need to post when that is the case, so maybe we dont hear about those stories.

and the truth is, as i had found out...it is possible to find a sincere beautiful woman, that seems to make no wrong moves, until you both get very comfortable with each other( years), but by then you know it wasnt a scam...and now you just have road blocks that all relationships can have.

But i accept the fact that so many have crashed and burned that the message of run run run....has its place..

It is just I have always been against the term "they all"...when it really maybe is "most of them"

but in the case of the OP....he needs more time under his belt to find out where he really is...most likely because of WHERE he found his woman the red flags may end up being a good fore warning. (even though I read it that the FRIEND worked at the resort NOT the girlfriend.

life is so dynamic... it is impossible to predict which way every situation will go.
a parent may steer a child one way, maybe the wrong way in a realtionship , even though the woman wouldnt want to go that way.. then another situation a parent is actually redirecting the woman to stay the righteous path, and keep her in line.. you just never know. the dynamics of the family and freinds plays a HUGE roll.

and i really believe the stability of the family is a guide to read, early in a situation like this.
A stable, finacially secure, religous, tight knit family is a sign, showing you what is on the surface, probably is true.

good luck

bad bad bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
why can't you guys just have your fun with her and pass them on to the next guy ? :laugh: it sounds harsh but this is the way of the working girl...

someone always wants to fall in love....:laugh:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey! Did you guys see that BigGuy2857 dated aliens?? Six in fact!!
Or maybe, just maybe he is not conscious of his boo-boo???

HB

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
I say merry her and bring her (and her kids) to US! Seriously. You love her, she loves you, what could go wrong?

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
when will guys figure out that they will never find a sincere relationship with a girl that they send western union to.some of these girls might really like you but as soon as it becomes about money....forget it...again and again guys,no decent dominican girl WILL TAKE MONEY FROM YOU.You have not found the one in a million,she is not different.Maybe she is just a little better and smarter then the rest.

The only thing i have a problem with is does hillbilly and badpiece really believe there are no sincere women in the Dr.Maybe they speak of thier type of women that they assocciate with.To many of these so called experts are to quick to jump to judgement about girls with out knowing the whole story.Sure they are probably right most of the time,but any one who ask for advice is told their girl is a hooker and a pro.run run run. I lived in cabarate last year and frequented the puerta plata area and have a hard time believing that every women is a hooker.And does hillbillys rules apply for girls in the states to?there are just as many money hungry scamming women in the states.

Maybe instead of bashing every guy who ask for advice,how about giving some good advice on what to look out for,what to do and not to do,and to never never send money.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
The only thing i have a problem with is does hillbilly and badpiece really believe there are no sincere women in the Dr.Maybe they speak of thier type of women that they assocciate with.To many of these so called experts are to quick to jump to judgement about girls with out knowing the whole story.Sure they are probably right most of the time,but any one who ask for advice is told their girl is a hooker and a pro.run run run. I lived in cabarate last year and frequented the puerta plata area and have a hard time believing that every women is a hooker.And does hillbillys rules apply for girls in the states to?there are just as many money hungry scamming women in the states.

lol i don't think hillbilly hangs out with the wrong crowd but maybe Badpiece likes the wrong crowd, hahahaha

You can find the 'it' girl but you must know where to look, being introduced to a girl or guy in Sosua or through a friend in a resort is not a good way to go.

contasm

May 10, 2005
Are there any sincere women in DR ? Of course, there are thousands and thousands of them, but they are not available to the ?average? non Spanish tourist spending a week vacation in POP or Punta Cana. The sincere and honest Dominican female is busy, working, helping contributing to a household? and don?t you think a ?sincere? Dominican male or even a tiguere would have gotten her first than your average Tennessee Joe? Readers? this type of DR woman is just not accessible to many foreigners? that?s the reality of this issue.

Saludos
Contasm