erotic massage for women- ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
A nice couple is interested in a center (or whatever) that offeres professional erotic massage for women (provided by male masseuses/therapists naturally). On their last visit six months ago they were not able to locate one neither in Sosua nor in Cabarete nor in PP.

Any suggestions for the nice European couple?

M

Markf128

A nice couple is interested in a center (or whatever) that offeres professional erotic massage for women (provided by male masseuses/therapists naturally). On their last visit six months ago they were not able to locate one neither in Sosua nor in Cabarete nor in PP.

Any suggestions for the nice European couple?

Get some help with your addiction!

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
even cheaper in Pattaya :bunny:

In Pattaya no. Same as Sosua. Only putas and transes.
In Bangkok - yes. Professional erotic massage for women and for couples. Very horny and penetrating.

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
They need no primitive stupid.
They want pro. They are sophisticated folks. Spoiled.

They get it easy in Bangkok.

What your typing and don't call people names.

I'm not stupid I just read between the lines.

The man wants to watch his woman get "massaged" so if that is what gets him off let any guy she finds attractive do it. I have you the Dominican solution if you have lemons you make lemonade. Retard.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Apology for misunderstanding.

Thank you Anna for openning and for giving me the opportunity to explain and clarify the misunderstanding!

"Originally Posted by AK74
Dear Anna! What "calling names" ? By "primitive stupid" those AI sunkies were meant. Who have no brain but just a member between legs. No idea about professional expensive massage. They can only skrew desperate NA grandmothers for cash. I have no idea why this person applied it to himself. I wanted to publicly apologize but you closed.
Merry Christmas!

Respectfully and lovingly,
AK "

Mujermaravilla

Jun 15, 2006
appology accepted

i suppose that since we are typing and not speaking to each other there is a lot of room for interpretation. I accept your appology and extend mine for calling you a name. oh and I'm a she not a he. :0)

Reactions: AK74

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
In Pattaya no. Same as Sosua. Only putas and transes.
In Bangkok - yes. Professional erotic massage for women and for couples. Very horny and penetrating.
Are you on a Russian forum for perverts and freaks and then you ask the unanswered questions here or are these people actual friends?

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Are you on a Russian forum for perverts and freaks and then you ask the unanswered questions here or are these people actual friends?

Erotic massage is considered pervertism? In what country, I dare ask?

Or it EM is OK for men but not OK for females and couples?

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.