Spring Break in DR South Coast

AL2374

Dec 24, 2008
Hi everyone. Me and 3 friends from school want to come to the DR for our spring break (we are all girls and seniors in college). AIs are too expensive and we wanted to do a smaller town. We mostly want to do low-key stuff like chill on the beach, sip drinks and some bars at night (nothing too trashy, and not creepy sex-tourism). I've been looking at Boca Chica, and Bayahibe mostly, but if anyone has suggestions for a city and/or hotel that is best, that would be awesome. Hopefully $60 US per night.

Thanks so much for your help!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
.....Stay away from Boca Chica.....
Yeah there is really nothing for four young ladies to do in BC. Do a little bit of googling on Cabarete which might fit your bill since you don't want to do the AI scene. Cabarete is on the North Coast, if that matters.

carolathompson

Oct 11, 2007
I dont think after you pay for flight to get there and 60 night for 4 ppl, probably then needing 2 rooms.......food and drinks for a week.....AI would not be too expensive would it??

Ive figured it out many way......and a cheaper AI is really the way to go......even just to lay your head and eat.......you can still take off and explore the Island.