Closet for my bedroom, please help!

LaElitePre-Med

Jun 19, 2007
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting a thread and I wanted to know if anyone knows of any good companies that desgin closets inexpensively; in a nut shell, my parents have recently been gifted a lot in a small barrio in DR and have already started building a house there, but, for some reason there is no closet in the bedroom I'm getting. Long story short, I need to find an affordable company that can design a type of wardrobe style closet in my bedroom. I wanted to look into California Closets as an option but my cousin told me that their pricing is awfully high, and my parents won't go for that. Is there any place (that's professional) that can design a closet for less? I'm thinking around $1,000 USD range. Any help would seriously be appreciated.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A consult with a professor of architecture at your school might help. You'll need the floor plans...

Sounds like poor initial planning. Nobody builds homes without some sort of closet, unless they do not know anything about building...In most places only the maid's room does not usually have a closet..

You can talk to people at Americana por departamentos about how to solve your storage problems.

HB

LaElitePre-Med

Jun 19, 2007
Well, the problem is that the house does have closets in every bedroom except for mine. And as far as I know my dad hired a reputable engineer but I guess something went wrong. Also, I don't live in DR yet (I just got back from DR last night) so I can't even go check out the place you mentioned. Would anyone happen to know any price ranges for specific companies? That way I can have my cousin look into it for me.