SDQ to Sosua Ride

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
I'm sure i't in here somewhere, but we need a ride from SDQ to Sosua Wednesday, 14 of Jan. Any ideas that are under $100US?

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
If so, take a taxi to Caribe Tours in Santo Domingo and hop on the bus. I don't know how many people you are but the bus in less than 10 US per person (someone that used Caribe Tours recently might come along and post the exact price). This is of course providing that you arrive before the last departure which I believe is around 6 or 7pm.

There are 2 of us. I wish we could go from the airport to sosua direct or without spending the time going into the city. thanks for the reply.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
There are 2 of us. I wish we could go from the airport to sosua direct or without spending the time going into the city. thanks for the reply.

For $100 US or less it just won't happen. Do as suggested, take a cab to Caribe or Metro and take the bus.

Will you also be flying out of SDQ for your return flight home?

What time do you arrive at SDQ and what time will you have to depart SDQ?

Sorry to say but if Sosua is your destination of choice it probably would have been better to spend the extra cash and fly into POP (if a flight is available). You will easily waste way more than half a day each way traveling SDQ to Sosua.