Missing Malinois Belgian Shepherd bitch

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Hello, my name is Bindi. I am a two year old Malinois Belgian Shepherd female from the Encuentro area Cabarete.

My master is currently away in Indonesia, but his house sitting friend has informed him that I have run away. I was only trying to make my way to Indonesia because I miss him, but I have lost my way. I have been lost since Monday 22nd Dec.

If anyone has seen me, or know anything of my whereabouts please could you phone Simon on 809 502 7415.

Thank you
P6080050.jpg

Reactions: Rocky

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I have had a PM saying that she may have been spotted near the Playa Chiquita near Sosua Ocean Village on Dec 24th.

So maybe there is a glimmer of hope.

I feel so hopeless being the other side of the world in Indonesia at the moment and I am very upset about losing her.

If anyone does see her on the beach, maybe with some other beach dogs, she does respond to her name. She was also wearing a fabric collar of pinkish colour with a brown plastic clasp. She is friendly to people and other dogs and has also been trained as a personal protection dog.

Any info would be very much appreciated. Please do not hesitate to call Simon who is also out looking for her.

Thanks

Alex

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
So sorry to hear that she has not been found. Has she been 'sited' near your property - what happened with people who thought they may have seen her at Playa Chiquita, or has she just totally disappeared into oblivion? Do you believe that she may has 'gone missing' under suspicious circumstances? Is she still a potential breeding bitch of her breed?

Jul 18, 2008
Still no signs or word on Bindi........I was hoping she would find her way home, but alas she hasn't. I've looked on the local beaches when possible, and someone was supposed to be placing 'Lost' posters in some of the supermarkets with her photo.

Simon

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
My main concern is that she had absolutely no road sense. She had never been on a main road as I always walked her on the beach. I am fearing the worst that she has had a nasty accident on the main road. After all, Dominicans are not renowned for their willingness to avoid dogs on the road, are they?

If anyone has stolen her to breed from her, they will be disappointed as I had her spayed. I'm sure much to the disappointment of Barney, her boyfriend. The two were inseparable and I'm sure he's missing her terribly.

I know I'm making the mistake of humanising animals, but when they give out unequivocal love and companionship, it's hard not to.

I got the pair from a man called Sebastian, a Frenchman who lives near Cabrera. He is a registered Malinois breeder and an ex-military dog trainer. His dogs and his training are second to none.