Last minute apartment in Rio San Juan needed!

JesseM

Dec 28, 2008
Hi everyone,

I was hoping that you could give me a hand. My wife and I have recently had a change in our circumstances and have a chance to come down to the D.R. Everyone has recommended Rio San Juan, but we are having a hard time finding a cheap (and I mean CHEAP :) ) furnished apartment. If anyone knows the best way to find one from here in the US or how to go about getting one once we get there (we arrive in the DR January 16th, 2008), that would be great. We are going to be there for 3 months.

We were a little nervous to make the move without having a place to live lined up, but a lot of our friends who have gone to the DR in the past have said that it might be easier to find something once we get there. Everyone on this board seems to be very helpful, so thank you in advance for anything you can do to point us in the right direction!

JesseM

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Hi everyone,

I was hoping that you could give me a hand. My wife and I have recently had a change in our circumstances and have a chance to come down to the D.R. Everyone has recommended Rio San Juan, but we are having a hard time finding a cheap (and I mean CHEAP :) ) furnished apartment. If anyone knows the best way to find one from here in the US or how to go about getting one once we get there (we arrive in the DR January 16th, 2008), that would be great. We are going to be there for 3 months.

We were a little nervous to make the move without having a place to live lined up, but a lot of our friends who have gone to the DR in the past have said that it might be easier to find something once we get there. Everyone on this board seems to be very helpful, so thank you in advance for anything you can do to point us in the right direction!

JesseM

Hi Jesse,

Contact North Coast Management (Dominican Republic Villa Rentals, Luxury Dominican Villa Rentals and Vacation Rentals by Owner in the Dominican Republic) in Cabrera. Ask for Lliliany (pronounced "Giuliani" like the ex-mayor of NYC). She has excellent connections to get an apartment in Rio San Juan.