Going to Santiago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markf128

I'm going to Santiago in February. It is going to be my first time there. Does anyone have subjections on where to stay, what places around the city to visit, and what clubs to go to?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
they dont allow tourists into santiago - its for rich Dominicans and people who dont wear shorts

M

Markf128

There is always room for one more Gringo, but thanks for the heards up. I'll make sure I don't wear any shorts.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
stop by AZB's preparatory school before you go. they won't let you into Santiago without an AZB certificate :laugh:

Sep 19, 2005
is subjections... a conjugated word???

find the closest hotel to ILUSIONS, and stay inside till 11 PM!!! then walk over to paradise....

PS: I want to know what Tambo had to say!!!! ha ha ha
bad bad bob

Sep 19, 2005
Dirty Bob:

Isn't your fave nightclu' , Passions right near the airport?
Now that is funny Laurapasini becoming a DR1 Grammar Cop!

terrible tambo'

whats the OP going to do Tambo...sleep in the terminal????

close?? youd walk from the airport to Pasions?

I wouldnt and I am bad bad bob ha ha ha

I think pasions is better than ilusions...based on information derived from AZBs posts!! of course.

tip for Tambo...i think the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in all my life works at Plaza International.

I almost had to call 911 for myself!!! she was 2 feet away!!

I knew just how to handle it...I just closed my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

bad bad bob

M

Markf128

I'm trying to keep away from putitas. That is one of the reasons why I'm going to Santiago. Sosua has too many, and it is not always about the tricks. I love the DR and I want more of it, not just putitas.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
I'm trying to keep away from putitas. That is one of the reasons why I'm going to Santiago. Sosua has too many, and it is not always about the tricks. I love the DR and I want more of it, not just putitas.

Working women are all over the island, even in Santiago. If you don't find them, they'll find you.

M

Markf128

Well, I know they are all over the place, but I do hope that Santiago is not as over-populated as Sosua is of putitas.

Last edited:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Get a room at Platino Hotel right across the street from, P.U.C.M.M., that is the highest per square meter population of future Miss Republica Dominicana candidates!

There is a little bar/coffee place, Decano or something, right in the Platinum Plaza to test out your Spanish and offer to tutor some joven in her international policy class.

If all else fails, you always have AZB's master class: "Jogging on campus to meet women".

tambo'

Hotel Platino
Ave. Estrella Sadhala
Plaza Platinum
809-724-7576

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2005
Be careful of this, as it once got AZB followed by another man trying to get a date with him.

dont you think Tambo knows that?? ha ha ha

you can walk all over Santiago for a week and I doubt a hooker will walk up and proposition you, outside of the monument area. Even there it would be rare.

you might not know a girl is a hooker until you try to take her home and she stops you before you get very far and says, you will need to pay her, before you go any further!!!

which is kinda what the OP wants....

bad bob

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
If all else fails, you always have AZB's master class: "Jogging on campus to meet women".
Just don't wear a similar outfit.
23jftxi.jpg

M

Markf128

30lois.jpeg

Thanks for all your comments. I think I got it. Dress like the picture above, get my AZB certification, and stay at Holel Platino. Santiago, here I come...lol

Sep 19, 2005
30lois.jpeg

Thanks for all your comments. I think I got it. Dress like the picture above, get my AZB certification, and stay at Holel Platino. Santiago, here I come...lol

someone get EL DOMINICAN-KIDD, tell him fresh video material is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!warm up the cameras

have him get Mr Lu do the sound track!!!! PUUUULLEEEASE!!!!

bad bad bob

Status
Not open for further replies.