DR1 Brothers & Sisters

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
This is it, tonight's the night, party till we drop.
And tomorrow is another new start, with new things to see, new things to learn and new people to meet.
How great this year has been, to have made so many new acquaintances.
I wouldn't dare make a list and get hung by my toes for forgetting someone, but you must all know who you are and if your half as proud to count me amongst your friends, as I am to have you all for friends, then all is well in paradise.
Once more, I thank DR1 for the opportunities it has provided me/us, to develop such fantastic relationships with so many special and unique folks.
May this coming year be pure ecstasy and joy.
Rocky/Marco

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Shouldn't you be resting up in advance................?? :cheeky:

Safe driving, have a great night & Happy New Year! :)
Drinking coffee now, after a wonderful siesta, counting my blessings and fighting the mounting excitement for tonight's festivities.
It's a magic moment when you get out "there" and see the smiles on their faces, kids and parents alike.
I live for this moment.
Happy New Year "mah dear".

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I wouldn't dare make a list and get hung by my toes for forgetting someone,

Whatever makes you think that we would limit you to your toes for hanging??? :ermm: :cheeky: :pirate:

Have a good one tonight & be the last to drop in the morning .................... exhausted but totally happy & contented at a good nights job very well done!!

We look forward to seeing the phots sometime before NEXT years 'Thansgiving' party!! ~ Grahame. :ermm:

Reactions: FernieBee

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
2ed0f92.jpg

Reactions: Rocky

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you, Rocky, and everyone! All the best wishes to your business, friends, employees and all those who surround you! I hope you spend more time here, with us, in the coming year! ;)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Drinking coffee now, after a wonderful siesta, counting my blessings and fighting the mounting excitement for tonight's festivities.
It's a magic moment when you get out "there" and see the smiles on their faces, kids and parents alike.
I live for this moment.
Happy New Year "mah dear".

Wish we were there to share...

Reactions: Bronxboy

lexi

Bronze
Jan 23, 2007
Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Happy New Year everyone! What a fantastic year 2008 has been! I hope we all have an amazing 2009! Stay safe! Don't drink and drive!!!!:cheeky:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Happy New Year everyone! What a fantastic year 2008 has been! I hope we all have an amazing 2009! Stay safe! Don't drink and drive!!!!:cheeky:
You got that right.
"08 was superb and "09 promises to be even better.
These drunken fingers can barely type, but I can tell you that we went places tonight, that few have been to or will ever see.
Photos will surely follow soon, after the hangovers have been dealt with.
This was a night to beat all nights.
The pix will tell it all.
May you all be well, happy and healthy, but most of all, may the journey be the best part of your life.
Happy New Year, Rocky.

A

apostropheman

Life can be wonderful!

Not a bad place to be at all :D:bunny::bunny:
You got that right.
"08 was superb and "09 promises to be even better.
These drunken fingers can barely type, but I can tell you that we went places tonight, that few have been to or will ever see.
Photos will surely follow soon, after the hangovers have been dealt with.
This was a night to beat all nights.
The pix will tell it all.
May you all be well, happy and healthy, but most of all, may the journey be the best part of your life.
Happy New Year, Rocky.
Feliz A?o Nuevo a todos!

43g1v8h.gif

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
We look forward to seeing the phots sometime before NEXT years 'Thansgiving' party!! ~ Grahame. :ermm:

:bunny:Happy new year cant wait for the photos

Here is some from last year
Then I guess I will always be hanging out with the old folks!!!

Oh, and for the skinny dipping pictures....if you weren't there...you don't get to see the pictures!! ;):bunny:

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

NewYears2006107.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

NewYears2006082.jpg

NewYears2006165-1.jpg

P1010157.jpg
Marco will be along latter

merry1.gif
private-investigator.jpg
ATT00011.gif

Reactions: FernieBee and Rocky

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Okay, those pics weren't even the tip of the iceberg and yet my tears are starting already!

I am so glad your night was one of the best, and like I have stated these last couple of years, your (and your co-conspiritors!) thoughtfulness and generosity is one of the most heart-warming events I have witnessed.

I wish each and everyone of you a very safe and healthy New Year, and surely hope that through your acts of kindness and compassion, you have not only touched the lives of those in receipt but have compelled others to follow in your footsteps. What a wonderful 2009 it would be!

Marlie

Reactions: FernieBee

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
happy new year everyone.
Rocky,
will be there and check out if you are really that nice of a guy in 2 weeks.
keep 'em cold.
and i may write a NorthShore adventure review afterwards, ha ha
happy new year
Mike
I won't be here when you come but my twin brother will be, only he's not quite as nice as I am......