Sosua - De Lancer cable box question

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
We have cable TV in Sosua from De Lancer / Cable Atlantico. After it was installed we found that the box only worked on one of the cable outlets in our house. Is that standard? The box we were given is splattered with paint so we were wondering if we can change that.
Also, we now would like a second cable box. Do we have to go to the office for that and is there an extra monthly charge?
I thought I would ask here first because our spanish is not good and we would like to have an idea before going in to the office.
Thanks for any advice.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
We have cable TV in Sosua from De Lancer / Cable Atlantico. After it was installed we found that the box only worked on one of the cable outlets in our house. Is that standard? The box we were given is splattered with paint so we were wondering if we can change that.
Also, we now would like a second cable box. Do we have to go to the office for that and is there an extra monthly charge?
I thought I would ask here first because our spanish is not good and we would like to have an idea before going in to the office.
Thanks for any advice.
Your cable box should work on any cable outlet you have. (Providing there is signal to it) which in your case I doubt. As for the paint, it shouldn't render the box useless. You can always try to get them to change it for a new one. If they have it in stock, you should be able to get them change it. As for the second box, there is a monthly fee but you can get an extra one. They understand your "not to good Spanish" It shouldn't be a problem.
Eddy