Pop to playa dorada

and from POP tu Cabarete

and if you know prices, would be great

thanks

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
There are "popular" minibuses and cars which pick up passengers all along the North Coast route and stop virtually anywhere along that route.
In "downtown" Puerto Plata the stop along the South side (Beller street) going towards Playa Dorada, > Sousua, > Cabarete.
Going West, you just wink'em down at the little "bus stop" just out of the Playa Dorada main entry. Going East from Playa Dorada, you just do the same on the oposite side of the main highway.

I don't know what the current going rate is, but I'd reckon it will be arround 20 Pesos from Playa Dorad to Puerto Plata and maybe 30, 40 or 50 to Cabarete... less than a buck or two... US.

... J-D.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it goes through calle beller, turns close to the tropical supermarket, up to the hospital and then down manolo tavarez justo - as far as i can remember. to playa dorada - 15 pesos indeed.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
... can i stop it along that street?

Codeword: "Dejeme bajar aqui!". Favorite locations include, busy intersections, in the midst of heavy traffic, alongside cars "parked" in second row, next to signs which will say "no subir pasajeros!" or less than 30 feet after the the last passenger went on or off, short... ANYWHERE!

... J-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.