Custom made/Bespoke Mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Can anyone recommend a place to have a custom made/bespoke mirror made in either Puerto Plata, Sosua or Cabarete?

Many thanks

J&T

HS10

Feb 17, 2008
I don't know what 'bespoke' means....But I have had custom made mirrors made in 'Art Market' (I believe that is the name of the store) in Puerta Plata. They are on Calle Villa Neuva , on the top of the hill, on the left(going uphill) just past the busy vegetable market.
They have also done very good art framing for me. I use them all the time.

james

Jan 14, 2002
Bespoke mirrors are basically custom-made mirrors, cut to fit a particular size and match the aesthetics of a given room. Common places to search for bespoke mirrors are home furnishing outlets and glass and glazing services. Mass-produced mirrors may not quite fit the space in which they are needed, and outlets that sell them rarely have the resources to customize the mirror for a particular client's needs.

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
I don't know what 'bespoke' means....But I have had custom made mirrors made in 'Art Market' (I believe that is the name of the store) in Puerta Plata. They are on Calle Villa Neuva , on the top of the hill, on the left(going uphill) just past the busy vegetable market.
They have also done very good art framing for me. I use them all the time.

Thanks for the address, we'll check it out.

Regards

J&T

Status
Not open for further replies.