Rotarian Tourist from Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

mslik

Jan 2, 2009
www.gordonsestateservices.com
I am visiting Sosua Jan. 16 to 23, 2009 with my wife and the other thing I want to do, other than local cast and reel fising, is attending a Rotary meeting in Sosua. I am a Past President of the Rotary Club of Picton (Ontario, Canada - District 7070), 2 time Paul Harris Fellow and benefactor of 2 Rotary Clubs. I'd enjoy the opportunity to attend a meeting as a visiting Rotarian (with my wife) in Sosua. Any information confirming when and where the Rotary Club of Sosua meets and how many members, expected dress of visiting (holidaying) Rotarian, if English is spoken by members at all, etc. would be appreciated. I have visited the Rotary International website and so far I have found out they meet Wed at 2030 at Hotel Casa Marina Beach. Is this accurate and up to date information? I'd love to be in contact with a Rotarian before arriving. We are not looking to buy property or move to Sosua, just visiting and exploring the area. Next time we intend to return with our kids, maybe for a month or so if we like the area and the fishing is good.

Thanks for your help.
Mslik

Status
Not open for further replies.