Attempted Robbery In Sosua....

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
It's 1 pm in Sosua and I'm in the bathroom preparing to retire for the evening and in a state of obversance I notice movement in my curtains.

First I think it is a squirell or a mouse but it was a hand, so I turn on my alarm and go outside only to find a Chica who was just reaching in for a free beer as I have them piled that high.

Iron bars are great but if they can open the screen and the Booty is within Arm's reach, then well it's my own fault.

Never Let Your Guard Down....for 2009 !

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
You keep your beer in the bathroom?;)

Mike, going outside to investigate is fine as long as you know there isn't someone waiting to hit you over the head. Anyway, you're posting, so there wasn't :).

Stay safe!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
You keep your beer in the bathroom?;)

Mike, going outside to investigate is fine as long as you know there isn't someone waiting to hit you over the head. Anyway, you're posting, so there wasn't :).

Stay safe!

Hi Ginnie,

Happy New Year ,

I stock up on most staples that are on sale.

I do not store beer in the bathroom, I was sitting on the John while watching this hand go up my curtains ...

Should we call Benny Hill now ??

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
They also use poles, sticks, etc. to drag other things over to the window so they can steal it.

A neighbor lost a small tape recorder that way.

Don SantiagoDR

maggiemay

Aug 31, 2002
I lost mt Sony Viao laptop that way about 6 months ago. They pulled up a patio chair to the window and got a big stick (they brought it with them) and slid it across my dining room table and out through the bars.

I have a sony viao charger for sale by the way.

Maggiemay

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
It's 1 pm in Sosua and I'm in the bathroom preparing to retire for the evening and in a state of obversance I notice movement in my curtains.

First I think it is a squirell or a mouse but it was a hand, so I turn on my alarm and go outside only to find a Chica who was just reaching in for a free beer as I have them piled that high.

Iron bars are great but if they can open the screen and the Booty is within Arm's reach, then well it's my own fault.

Never Let Your Guard Down....for 2009 !
Now you've awaked my curiosity. Was the chica good looking? How did she react to being caught? How did things turn out?
And yes, a few years ago a similar thing happened to a friend. Hooked his pants with a long pole got them over to the window, took out his house keys and let themselves in through the front door. Whoke up with his own knife at his throat. Needless to say they tied him up and cleaned out the house. Iron bars on the windows have their limitations.

Mar 2, 2008
"I have a sony viao charger for sale by the way."

"Better wake up Maggie, I think I have somethin' I want to say to you.
It's late September and I really should be back at school." Rod Stewart

Since this thread has taken a slight turn for the worse, I just thought I'd lighten the mood.

I'm sure Maggiemay is not THE Maggiemay that Rod wrote about, or is she?

Reactions: Tamborista

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Hi Ginnie,

Happy New Year ,

I stock up on most staples that are on sale.

I do not store beer in the bathroom, I was sitting on the John while watching this hand go up my curtains ...

Should we call Benny Hill now ??

Happy New Year to you, too! I appreciate you were otherwise engaged when this happened but if it happens again, and if the hand is not armed, and if you know the other hand is not armed either, then leap off the John and apply pressure to the wrist as if you were wringing out a dishcloth, twisting in opposite directions. I believe it's called a Chinese burn. Very effective.:cheeky:

I fear we would need a ouija board to call Benny Hill.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Happy New Year to you, too! I appreciate you were otherwise engaged when this happened but if it happens again, and if the hand is not armed, and if you know the other hand is not armed either, then leap off the John and apply pressure to the wrist as if you were wringing out a dishcloth, twisting in opposite directions. I believe it's called a Chinese burn. Very effective.:cheeky:

yeap,
that's the least to be done, and should be saver than leaving the house unarmed to look who's there. that chica could easily also be a 6ft monster who slaps ya in the house and takes the rest.
in case you're armed, just shoot the bats$$$$, male or female doesn't matter.
sticking a knife in that hand is also a satisfying solution, ha ha.
and the point of the original post is a good one, with bars in front of the windows we always feel save, i am not different on that myself.
while we do not have bars here at the house, we had them in the appartment where we lived before for many years, i hate A/C's, so i leave the windows open day and night, got hit that way by a thieve once, too. they used something very long to cover the at least 10ft distance from the window to the desk.
stay save everybody
Mike

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007

Pulling the arm the opposite way it is designed to bend (opposite the elbow flex) would be more effective....use the window sill or even lodging the arm against the burglar bars and pull back until you hear a snap (and a simultanious scream).

In the UFC it is called an arm bar and most mixed martial arts fighters tap out before allowing the small capsule in the elbow to break.....it takes very little pressure to do this and the pain is excruciating

While it seems harsh...this will allow you to continue what you are doing inside your house....and later, when you see the person with the new cast and arm in a sling, you'll know who the perp was.....

A

apostropheman

Doesn't everyone own a machete?

;)
machete.jpg

My ex bought me one early on and I was instructed to "chop first and question later" anyone daring and foolish enough to stick anything through the bars.

No one did, that I know of, of course her family was well armed and a very large and nasty Rottweiler prowled around the compound at night. :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

rottweiler.jpg
Rottweiler8.jpg

All in all I'm happy to be single :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeFisher

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
It was 1 am not pm and the girl was not that good looking.

I threw my viao charger away after my laptop was stolen last year...they never take the charger ?

We used to call the twisting of the arm an Indian sun burn.

I set a trap if she returns so if she sticks her hands in my window to grab a beer she will grabbing broken beer bottles instead

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
on no Mike!!!! Not the beer....you better set up bigger traps for all that beer.

Happy New Years
Erin

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Ah! Obviously I'm too gentle not being a doyenne of ultimate fighting. Thanks for the tip. I'll start practising next time I see a spare arm. :)

no combat training needed Ginnie.
a filet knife from the kittchen does the job well and can do a very hard blleeding cut in a second, specially when that bast$$$is behind a curtain and can't see ya, and you can dive away to be protected in case the other arm is armed right away, he he.
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
It was 1 am not pm and the girl was not that good looking.

I threw my viao charger away after my laptop was stolen last year...they never take the charger ?

We used to call the twisting of the arm an Indian sun burn.

I set a trap if she returns so if she sticks her hands in my window to grab a beer she will grabbing broken beer bottles instead

or put the bars under high voltage and frie that chic, ha ha
Mike

Ryeman

Nov 23, 2008
So was it Presidente or Brahma?? Personally I would have let her keep the Brahma...