Universidad tecnologica de santiago in the dominican republic (BRAND NEW VIDEO)

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLOGICA DE SANTIAGO IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhTNC3k_JB0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nhTNC3k_JB0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLOGICA DE SANTIAGO IS A UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY IN SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WHICH IS ON AVENIDA ESTRELLA SADHALA ESQ. AVENIDA CIRCUNVALACION

SCHOOL IS VERY IMPORTANT THEREFORE EDUCATION IS A MUST !!!!

SONGS USED IN THE VIDEO

RUN DMC - DOWN WITH THE KING

BELL BIV DEVOE - POISON

RAKIM - GUESS WHO'S BACK

LIL KIM - NO TIME FEATURING PUFF DADDY

RUN DMC WAS A HIP HOP GROUP FROM HOLLIS, IN THE QUEENS BOROUGH OF NEW YORK CITY. FOUNDED BY JOSEPH "RUN" SIMMONS, DARRYL "DMC" MCDANIELS AND JASON "JAM MASTER JAY" MIZELL, THE GROUPD IS ARGUABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT AND INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD OF HIP-HOP. THEY WERE THE BIGGEST ACT IN THE GENRE OF HIP-HOP THROUGHOUT THE 1980'S AND IS CREDITED WITH BREAKING HIP-HOP INTO MAINSTREAM MUSIC

BELL BIV DEVOE WAS A SUCCESSFUL GROUP OF THE LEGENDARY NEW EDITION THSAT CONSISTED OF THREE MEMBERS WHICH WERE RICKY "SLICK" BELL, MICHAEL "BIV" BIVINS AND RONNIE "R.D" DEVOE

RAKIM IS AN AMERICAN RAPPER AND PIONEER OF THE MUSICAL GENRE OF HIP-HOP ALSO KNOWN AS ONE HALF OF THE DUO ERIC B. & RAKIM. RAKIM HAS INSPIRED MANY OF THE GREATS IN RAP TO PURSUE THAT LINE OF WORK ARTISTS SUCH AS NAS, BIGGIE, BIG PUN, JAY-Z, RAEKWON, 50 CENT, EMINEM, SNOOP DOGG, AND MANY OTHERS

LIL KIM IS A BROOKLYN, NEW YORK BORN RAPPER WHO WAS DISCOVERED BY THE LATE NOTORIOUS B.I.G. SHE WAS PART OF THE INFAMOUS GROUP LED BY BIGGIE CALLED JUNIOR M.A.F.I.A.

barriodelsur

Apr 27, 2007
Dios Mio! Do you really want us to believe that you actually speak Spanish?

If you have a Bachelor's Degree from Berkeley is just shows the sorry state of education in the US ;) and the idea of you earning "6 or 7 figures" (a year) is laughable...except in the DR, in pesos :)

It's funny how you lot were the only ones hanging around at your so called "hangout spot" :cheeky:

Why no Dominican Music??? :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:

Thankfully they have guards stationed to keep nasty men like you from molesting the students :pirate:

"It is what it is"...pathetic and boring :ermm:

A

apostropheman

Oh the irony! :)

And to think I just took you off of IGNORE today! :cheeky::bunny::bunny:

Seriously, have you watched any of the DR1 Productions? You could pickup some pointers about content, technique, cinematography, background music, etc...

Last edited:

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Lol

If you have a Bachelor's Degree from Berkeley is just shows the sorry state of education in the US ;) and the idea of you earning "6 or 7 figures" (a year) is laughable...except in the DR, in pesos :)

It's funny how you lot were the only ones hanging around at your so called "hangout spot" :cheeky:

Why no Dominican Music??? :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid:

Thankfully they have guards stationed to keep nasty men like you from molesting the students :pirate:

"It is what it is"...pathetic and boring :ermm:

LOL, where is the dominican music? seriously....

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
First i was very sarcastic in that film ... I dont make 6 figures also im not putting spanish music in all my films... I am a new york dominican and my next video will be kaskada park in santiago which i will have all spanish music ... I like to be versatile with the videos ... Thanks !

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
First i was very sarcastic in that film ... I dont make 6 figures also im not putting spanish music in all my films... I am a new york dominican and my next video will be kaskada park in santiago which i will have all spanish music ... I like to be versatile with the videos ... Thanks !

It would truly be a loss to the film community if you dropped your camera in the water and were unable to continue producing these quality works of art.

best,

tambo'

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It would truly be a loss to the film community if you dropped your camera in the water and were unable to continue producing these quality works of art.

best,

tambo'

LOL, man you are too much.

monster

Oct 16, 2005
i don't get it, why do you feel the need to identify the music and artist rapping over your videos?!?!

sammystorm19

Apr 8, 2007
i don't get it, why do you feel the need to identify the music and artist rapping over your videos?!?!

He probably gets a lot of people asking who is singing the songs on his videos. I know I have been gulity of it before.

Cheers
Erin