Looking for a good pediatrician and/or pediatric gastroentrologis in Santiago

rhino r

Jan 5, 2009
Hola, my fiancee and I have gone through numerous pediatricians and one ga stroentrologist here in Santiago for our 4 month old twin daughters without having been particularly impressed with their abilities and/or "bedside manner". Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
i had the same problem finding a ped. for my son. the doctor who received him at the hospital - a dr. lourdes ruiz was phenomenal, speaks english and did her postgrads in the states but her schedule is bad for us, she consults in that tiny clinic next to pro-familia. we've been taking him now to dr. baudilio (i can't remember his last name) in corominas, he used to be the director of the children's hospital. if you want more info, pm me

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
try and see Dr Robinson Abreu at Clinica Corominas, he took care of my six or so...and was at the birth of all four of our "real"children and most of my grandchildren...

I will ask my son when I get home who he likes in Centro Medico Cibao..or HOMS.

HB

ada

Feb 2, 2005
I take my 2 kids to Isabel Perez at Union Medica. I also went to a few pediatricians before finding her. Robinson Abreu is also very good I used to take them to him but Union is much closer to me. I would recommend both of them.