i need 6 graduate level college credits for spanish

shannonmarie078

Dec 21, 2008
I currently live and teach in Santo Domingo. I have been here since July 2008 and plan to stay until the end of June 2009. I have to obtain 6 graduate college credits in spanish to be transferred to my college in Utica, NY by the time I leave. I also do not have a lot of money so the cheaper the better. I need the classes to be in the evening possibly too, because I work full time during the day as a teacher. My college must approve the classes also. If anyone has any information or can direct me to someone who does, I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you, Shannon

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
I currently live and teach in Santo Domingo. I have been here since July 2008 and plan to stay until the end of June 2009. I have to obtain 6 graduate college credits in spanish to be transferred to my college in Utica, NY by the time I leave. I also do not have a lot of money so the cheaper the better. I need the classes to be in the evening possibly too, because I work full time during the day as a teacher. My college must approve the classes also. If anyone has any information or can direct me to someone who does, I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you, Shannon

Shannonmarie,

First, welcome to DR1!

As to your question, I suggest you try the reverse approach. Contact your school's registrar and/or the Dean's office for your particular program, and ask them which - if any - of the grad programs in SD they recognize and accept grad level college credits from.

They may just have a list of schools, but if they don't, they'll likely have criteria on which you can assess the likelihood of credits getting accepted, and a phone number to which their opposite numbers in SD can contact them, so they can work out your credit requirements in advance.

Hope this helps, but you really should be moving quickly, as the spring semester/season is about to start up....

Good luck,

DRob:glasses: