Reg Hunt-Celebration of life

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
20fxgsx.jpg
[/IMG]

It is with great sadness and sorrow that we have to bring you the news of the passing of our dear friend, Reg Hunt

As you all know, Reg was full of life, cheer and would go out of the way to help anybody. This is the way he would want to be remembered.

Let's remember the good times we spent with Reg, cherish the moments and memories that will be in our hearts forever.

Reg was very clear about his wishes and wished this service to be a celebration of his life.

Therefore we are requesting that you wear white or light colors.

We will be holding a celebration of Reg's life on the beach in front of Las Olas condominiums in Perla Marina on Saturday, 17th January at 5.00 pm.

As you can imagine, we have been flooded with phone calls and we appreciate everyones concern. If you have any nice messages or memories you would like to share, please leave them on this thread so that we can all read how Reg touched peoples lives in different ways. I will also print them out for Richard to read when he is good and ready. Please respect Richard's privacy and refrain from contacting him directly.
Many thanks,

Tony

christremain

Aug 15, 2003
Tony

Thank you for the note.

I am sure that the rumour mill is rife right now but I am equally sure everyone will deal with such a terrible loss with restraint and respect.

Reg was a fine man and one to whom I am proud to say was like a second father to me - we will all remember the fantastic times we all spent together and times that even now bring the broadest of smiles to my face.

Times when we laughed so much we couldn't breath !

Times when we had drunk so much we couldn't speak !

Times that I will enjoy remembering for a long time to come and times that I for one will BORE THE PANTS OFF of anyone wishing to listen (or not for that matter) when something happens that will remind me of the Good Times.

RIP Reg - you deserve it - because by Christ you lived it to the full when you were here.

I will see you at the ceremony on Sat 17th.

Chris