Massage in Santiago

mengedegna

Jan 10, 2009
I will be taking a mini vacation from this horrid mid-west cold this week for a 7 day stay in Santiago. Does anyone know the best place to get a good back massage while I am there? I would also welcome any advice on bars, night clubs, and anything fun where there is beer and food. I will be staying at the Aloja Sol hotel. Ayuda mi por favor!

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
. Does anyone know the best place to get a good back massage
:bunny:Back Massage ?5.00 per hour
Squirrel.gif
ATT00011.gif

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
When you get out of aloha sol hotel. turn tight. walk up a few blocks and you will reach up to monumento area. Turn left and go to big bars called Montezuma and Kukaramakra. Ask someone, where ahi bar is located. Go there on weekend (friday-sunday).
santiago is dead on weekdays. get together with some dr1'er and let them show you places. I live in santiago but I have stopped being a pimp.
Good luck.
AZB

M

Markf128

You mean getting lay?

I will be taking a mini vacation from this horrid mid-west cold this week for a 7 day stay in Santiago. Does anyone know the best place to get a good back massage while I am there? I would also welcome any advice on bars, night clubs, and anything fun where there is beer and food. I will be staying at the Aloja Sol hotel. Ayuda mi por favor!

Good luck on your trip. I see what your are going for.

When you get out of aloha sol hotel. turn tight. walk up a few blocks and you will reach up to monumento area. Turn left and go to big bars called Montezuma and Kukaramakra. Ask someone, where ahi bar is located. Go there on weekend (friday-sunday).
santiago is dead on weekdays. get together with some dr1'er and let them show you places. I live in santiago but I have stopped being a pimp.
Good luck.
AZB

Maybe you could give him a massage with a happy ending!!!!

mengedegna

Jan 10, 2009
I was in a severe car accident in 1992 (ended my olympic hopes) every since then I get reall bad spasms in my mid back. If I do get it taken care of, I am stuck in bed. I would hate to come there and be stuck in bed cause of my back. I am not in search of a happy ending, but I happy beggining would be lovely...:eek:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
a massage without a happy ending is like corn flakes without milk :ermm:

seriously, hot stones would be better than a massage if they do that in santiago. any asian people in santiago ?

advice from an avid racquetball player.....

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Gold Gym..

;)Try Gold Gym at Plaza Internacional. They're at Avenida Juan Pablo Duarte, close to Union Medica. My 50 cents.

el santi

Mar 20, 2008
If you can find anyone DR1's who is a member (must be) of
centro espanhol
or amaprosan,
you are sure to find
a massage, steam bath, and practice all the most commom sports..
good luck..

canadandy

Apr 17, 2008
Where in Santiago? I am also looking for a good massage therapist and chiropractor in Santiago.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I used to get massages in Santiago once a week. Forgot the name of the place but I think I still have the card, I'll look for it.

SHALENA