How to find a reputable Bodyguard Agency In Santo Domingo

iluvdr

Aug 24, 2004
I am looking for an experienced Bodyguard/Driver. I rather use a reputable agency. Does any one have any recommendations ?

Thanks

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
I am looking for an experienced Bodyguard/Driver. I rather use a reputable agency. Does any one have any recommendations ?

Thanks

There are a number of security companies in SD that offer this kind of service. The only one with which I've had any experience is Security Shadow, they're on 27 de Febrero between Avenidas Dr. Defillo and Nunez de Caceres on the north side. According to their website (Security Shadow - Seguridad Personal) their contact details are:

SECURITY SHADOW, Rep?blica Dominicana
Ave. 27 de Febrero No. 329, Torre Elite, Piso 6
Santo Domingo
TEL 809 534 4444
info@securityshadow.com

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Thanks Bryanell !
Do you mind telling me a little more about your experience?

Not much to tell really. The personnel were good, reliable, apparently well trained and knowledgeable, polite, smartly dressed, unobtrusive - in a word - professional.

We never had a serious incident during the year or so that we used their services as bodyguards so we don't know exactly what would have happened had the stuff really hit the ventilator, but they created a positive impression of security and capability.

Can't tell you anything about the cost of the service since we were on a paradiplomatic mission at that time and the service was contracted and paid for by the organisation - but then how do you put a price on personal safety and security. You get what you pay for....pay peanuts and you get monkeys.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Get one of these:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8avOiTUcD4Y?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8avOiTUcD4Y?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
:D

J/k.

matula

Jun 22, 2012

Thanks

I can recommend Gold Bull Security www.goldbulldr.com, info@goldbulldr.com tel +1829.956.6949
These guys are former US militaries and they work with the support of the Dominican army, they can also provide armed guards. They speak perfect English and are very professional.