cabarete lawyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
Does anyone know who is the most knowledgable trustworthy lawyer in cabarete? and do you have their contact details
thanks

May 28, 2008
Cabarete is not Sosua, check the map....and the OP asked about Cabarete....I know DR1 likes to advertise for Guzman, but he does not have an office in Cabarete.

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Cabarete is not Sosua, check the map....and the OP asked about Cabarete....I know DR1 likes to advertise for Guzman, but he does not have an office in Cabarete.

William, for pete's sake, give it a break and reread Robert's post, it does not say he has an office in Cabarete, he says "Fabio Guzman's office in Sosua covers Cabarete".

Reactions: Rocky
Mar 2, 2008
People give good reviews to Don Guzman simply because he and his firm have earned the respect of those who have done business with them.

Posters aren't afraid to give bad reviews when bad reviews are called for. However, the Guzman Ariza law firm has been around for a long time and has proven itself to be honorable and trustworthy.

And the firm has experience throughout most of the north coast.

La Verdad

Jan 4, 2009

Thanks for the geography lesson padre. You really are a multi-talented individual, pastor, geography professor, swampland salesman, bellhop, poolboy.

What's it like to have been blessed with so many talents?

l v

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
swampland salesman

...........er 'emeritus' it would appear from the DR1 hotel review page :cheeky:

*Casa Blanca Hotel

William, for pete's sake, give it a break and reread Robert's post, it does not say he has an office in Cabarete, he says "Fabio Guzman's office in Sosua covers Cabarete".

Perhaps he doesn't realise Robert wasn't criticising his suggestion, Robert was making his own recommendation based on many years of experience and feedback. Some questions have more than one right answer. As per 'in my father's house there are many mansions'. Or something like that.

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
...........er 'emeritus' it would appear from the DR1 hotel review page :cheeky:
emeritus = one retired from professional life but permitted to retain as an honorary title the rank of the last office held.

He can't use that title if he was fired.

May 28, 2008
Thanks for the geography lesson padre. You really are a multi-talented individual, pastor, geography professor, swampland salesman, bellhop, poolboy.

What's it like to have been blessed with so many talents?

l v

Why not add to it, I was a finish carpenter contracter in my early years, I taught myself offset printing (before this laser age) including all the darkroom work and plates, I have built my own house and am competant at all the trades involved, I have a few hobbies, if you are going to blow my horn, make the list more complete. Thanks! But I canot spel worth a darnn!

b.batista

Feb 21, 2008
reread the OP - they wanted IN Cabarete, not Sosua....

Thanks! But I canot spel worth a darnn!
I don't believe you are a pastor. Maybe you were before but you have too bad an attitude to be a pastor and you keep using cuss words. Pastors do not do that.

La Verdad

Jan 4, 2009
Why not add to it, I was a finish carpenter contracter in my early years, I taught myself offset printing (before this laser age) including all the darkroom work and plates, I have built my own house and am competant at all the trades involved, I have a few hobbies, if you are going to blow my horn, make the list more complete. Thanks! But I canot spel worth a darnn!

The only thing you need to blow is OUT OF Dodge you fraud!

l v

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
Wow. This thread went downhill quickly.

To address the OP's question, I would mention Raymundo Hache.

I have had the pleasure of having a few meetings with this gentleman and came away impressed. Above and beyond the professionalism that one expects of an attorney, he also struck me as someone who understands that not all solutions can be found in the courthouse, and that there are other, sometimes better, ways to resolve a dispute than through litigation.

And yes, he speaks English.

His number in Cabarete: 809 571 0015
In Santiago 809 582 0070

Let us know how you do!

Joe

May 28, 2008
losers

Wow. This thread went downhill quickly.

Joe

Joe,

Some people here really love to hate Christians (as they are suchloving people) and make all kinds of wild and totally false accusations -without proof - I challenge them to come out of hiding and if they are not total cowards and losers with a false front, tell us your names....or go on looking like weak fools....which is what will happen of course.

You batista and wendyj - I PM'd you and asked you for proof and source for just one of your false accusations -Hmmm, no response. That says it all my dear....go on hiding and tossing out garbage- you really add to the tone of DR1and make sure more and more expats avoid this sink/stink hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.