Want to Tour the South West?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Then come with MotoCaribe on our inaugeral "SW Virgin" tour, 2/2-2/7. We have 4 van seat left, first come, first served. This is an all-inclusive tour, everything included but souvineers.

We leave Jarabacoa on the morning of the 2nd, return the evening of the 7th, and will be exploring most of the nooks and crannies to Pedernales and back. We can arrange excellent accomodations in Jarabacoa before and after the tour if you wish. We have a full group of motorcyclists from the US and Europe going with us, most of whom are returning for their second MotoCaribe experience (within 6 months:cheeky:...that should tell you something!) so the comraderie will be outstanding!

Drop me a PM or go to our DR1 directory listing for access to the website, and drop an inquiry there. The price is rock bottom, never to be offered again.

SW Slide Show

Come with us, have a great adventure and meet a bunch of really fine folks!

If you've always wanted to see the South West, but weren't quite sure about doing yourself, this is the adventure for you!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
2 seats remain, 0 bike seats. Going to be an excellent tour!

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
Damn it man,

won't be there again 'till 2/7. I hate missing the "boat".:cry:

The van would've been a very good option since I'm having minor surgery and a bike ride is outta the ? for about a month or so (doc says 3 but who listens?).

If for some unforeseen reason the trip gets put off a week and you have space, PLEASE email me;

socuban@hotmail.com

Timing is everything...............