1000's of posts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2008
Seems that 95% of the posts come from the same 15 or 20 people....thousands have been turned off by most of those regulars....hmmm

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
And some people manage to have the same effect with far fewer posts ;)

Seeing within changes one's outer vision.

Reactions: Celt202

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Why do you still bother reading DR1?

I guess you can't keep away, so I assume we are doing something right ;)

Actually, if you look at the breakdown of our daily posting stats you couldn't be more wrong.

Dude, you really need to chill out a little and take a break from DR1.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Please PLEASE do not close this thread Robert & moderators. It will be interesting to see where it goes AND serve a public service to all about a loud mouthed & somewhat incompetent EX RE agent for ReMax in Cabarete.

Come on Mr William Oosterman - do your worst & be prepared for the consequences!! ~ Grahame.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Please PLEASE do not close this thread Robert & moderators. It will be interesting to see where it goes AND serve a public service to all about a loud mouthed & somewhat incompetent EX RE agent for ReMax in Cabarete.

Come on Mr William Oosterman - do your worst & be prepared for the consequences!! ~ Grahame.

No reason to close it.

What do they say... You reap what you sow!

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
i dont get it.

i have stayed at casa blanca twice...once under the old management & once under the new management.

i found william & his wife to be gracious & helpful...his wife offering sweets poolside and offering books & videos to borrow during our stay.

it is a whole different perspective reading these recent posts.

the thing about posting is that you have to be careful how your words are perceived.

the last time i made an inquiry about staying at the hotel, i didn't get a response...i guess i put it all together & it makes sense now.

you can get turned off by what people say but normally it is the vibes you give out that people feed on.

those who have 1000's of posts are for the most part extremely knowledgeable & a great resource.

why start another fight?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
did Robert just call someone dude ? lol

the lord works in mysterious ways Willy .....I am but a tool in his great plan ...in fact ive often been called a tool by Tambo-wrister

Reactions: wishingiwasthere

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
the lord works in mysterious ways Willy .....I am but a tool in his great plan ...

That should be a CAPITAL 'L' for Lord JR ..... but other than that 'THAT IS IT!!' The Lord is using US (& little unimportant DR1 with just 15/20 regular psters) to FINALLY GET THE MESSAGE THROUGH to William.

Listen & pay attention to your Maker William - time for s face change (er sorry, ... IMAGE change!!). ~ Grahame.

May 28, 2008
Edited by Robert: Yada, Yada, Yada!

---------------------------------

Robert - do not yank this - I am not advertising...
What makes me sick is you allow BUSH "baby" to post lies and refuse to allow me to say anything back???

says a lot about DR1 and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ being everything!

you allow REMAX name to be used with a LIE and refuse to allow a response?

Am I the only one who says this is totally unfair????

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have no problem you responding, just don't self promote and advertise, it's that simple.

Capice!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
What makes me sick is you allow BUSH "baby" to post lies and refuse to allow me to say anything back???

you allow REMAX name to be used with a LIE and refuse to allow a response?

Am I the only one who says this is totally unfair????
Are you telling me William that you are STILL a ReMax Agent in Cabarete & have NOT been asked to clear your desk (or whatever the Pseudonym is these days)?

IF you can justify this to me I will be only too pleased to issue an apology to ReMax!! Hey, I will even include YOU in that apology if you insist!:ermm:! ~ Grahame.

May 28, 2008
They will not allow a response from me as I do not advertise on DR1, so it is all about $$$$$ and not what is fair or just. If you want to see what my many very satisfied clients think, find my carribean realty site. Their opinion is what really counts, not people I have never met or dealt with. DR1 allows attacks on anyone and any outfit, but not a word against them,and no resposne is allowed unless you PAY THEM FIRST by advertising with them.

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
zl4xo6.jpg

francoisatl

Feb 13, 2007
L.A.D.I.E.S.
please no cat fights please
it is a new year lets put all this crap in the past and all move gaylie forward

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
They will not allow a response from me as I do not advertise on DR1, so it is all about $$$$$ and not what is fair or just. If you want to see what my many very satisfied clients think, find my carribean realty site. Their opinion is what really counts, not people I have never met or dealt with. DR1 allows attacks on anyone and any outfit, but not a word against them,and no resposne is allowed unless you PAY THEM FIRST by advertising with them.

I suggest you read what I write and then put together a professional, well throughout response. Remember, DR1 is read by 1000's of people and your responses reflect on your business.

Once again...

Nobody is stopping you responding, is that clear?

But...

We will not allow self promotion and advertising unless your an active advertiser. This is not rocket science, it's really very simple.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to us and we all wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Status
Not open for further replies.