A Friend of Mine need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gersen40

Dec 11, 2008
I have a question for the Forum. Here?s the scenario.

My Friend Calvin who is in his 30?s lost his job Two month ago as Vice Principal of a Junior High School here in Brooklyn. He is temporarily staying with relatives and he's very UN happy.

Thursday night Calvin called and told me that his mother confronted him, and she was very rude and disrespectful. I had asked him why, what happened. He said his mother said to him that, She don?t want him watching Television and cooking at night, and Who Does he think he is ? He don?t got it like ?, When he told me what she said. I was completely shocked. Calvin is the only 1 out of his mothers children that has a degree not to mention the house where he is staying is not his mother house. His father who is still alive brought the house for him and his brothers when they where younger not just for his mother.

Now mind you, Calvin also has a younger brother that lives their in that house who has 3 Children. Who stay up late at night cooking, watching TV ETC. However his mother says nothing to his brother or his kids when they come over and tear the house apart.

Calvin was so upset when his mother made that remark to him, which I think was completely out of line. My friend Calvin could have responded back to his mother in ways I?m sure she would not have appreciated. Calvin could have called his father relatives and told them what his mother said to him, but he kept his cool and ignored her

My Friend Calvin has a Master?s Degree in Administration/Supervision and he?s very skillful. We confabulated Friday morning and he told me he spoke with several staffing agency in New York, They all told him things where slow because of the Christmas and New Years holiday and things are now beginning to pick up. They also asked him if he is willing to do Temporary work until the economy gets better he said yes. I told Calvin to dust off his working clothes and polish his shoes because he will be back working by the end of this week

I spoke with my friend Calvin this evening and I said to him. Don?t let it get him upset ?God See Everything?. Just keep on interviewing and sending out your resumes. And if you need to take a Temporary Job take it, at least that way he will have a source of Income coming.?

Calvin told me his grandmother, which was his fathers mother told him before she had die, How is Mother and brothers where going to treat him. And Calvin said everything his grandmother said they would do ?They have done Even Worst?. I told Calvin the First Opportunity he gets to get out of your so called Mother house. Get out and don?t look back. ???.Leave his mother and younger brother in that house by themselves, and lets see what they would do with out him around?.Calvin Replied and told me that his father who owns the house, told him 2 months ago when he does moves out, This time he?s going to sell the House. Because his father knows without Calvin around the house will fall apart. I replied and said to Calvin see I told you ?God See Everything?

What do you guys think of Calvin Situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.