Juan Dolio in December

C

Chris

Anyone going to be in Juan Dolio in December?
What is the weather like?
Suggestions on thing to do (tours, snorkling, etc..).
Places to get cigars?

E

elleke

hi i'm going also in december to juan dolio for 2 weeks and the wether is great and also are the beaches.
when will you be going.
i'm going to decameron hotel what about you.
but juan dolio is a graet place for vacation.
if you have more questions you can write me on my mail.
cya

K

Katia

Hi Chris!

I'm going to Juan Dolio. Actually, I won't be staying at a hotel there. I'll be staying with my husband in San Pedro de Macoris but he does work at both Decameron and Talanquera Hotels.

Where will you be staying ? When exactly are you going ? I'm arriving on Dec. 23 and leaving on Jan.6.

There's a lot to do around that area. You can go for an excursion at Isla Saona. Or scuba diving at Isla Catalina. You must visit the Colonial Zone in Santo Domingo as well as the National Aquarium.

You can go golfing in Juan Dolio.

As for discos, you can go at El Batey off the highway in Juan Dolio, the disco at the Capella but you'll have to pay admission if you're not staying there. There is also the Boulevard where you can play pool and just enjoy the best beer in the world Presidente Beer.

In San Pedro, you can go to Sammy's Club and dance (that's Sammy Sosa's disco).

Well, whatever you do, you'll have fun for sure.

Katia

K

Katia

Elleke:

My husband works at Decameron. He sings there. When in Dec. are you going to Decameron? I'm there from Dec. 23 to Jan.6. I won't be staying at the resort but I'll be there everynight when my husband works.

See you then,

Katia

E

elleke

hi katia i'm going from 15 december till 30 december i'm really looking forward for it.
so maybe i'm seeing you about 5 weeks in juan dolio would be nice.
cya elleke

K

Katia

Hi Elleke!

I'm arriving Dec. 23 so I'll be seeing you for sure. Check out the lady with the singer of the band which plays at that hotel.

See you soon,

Katia

E

elleke

i'm looking forward to see you also. you have a dominican men?
we keep in touch
x elleke

K

Katia

Elleke:

My husband is Dominican and he still lives in DR in San Pedro de Macoris. I will email you before leaving.

Ciao,

Katia