Santiago Office Space

Docpluto

Jan 4, 2009
Looking for office space in Santiago. Call center operation, needed in good area. Looking for 70 to 100m sq with room to expand. Any suggestions? Need pics and pricing

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
There is a building in the corner of Avenida Texas and Calle 14 in Los Jardines Metropolitanos, I dont have the number right now, but I know the place was used in the past for call center operations, the call booths were upstairs and the office and trainnig room were downstair on the ground level you can go and see it if you are in Santiago, it has a big for rent sign on its door, the location of it is a prime location on Santiago.

Dominican_Paradise

Mar 11, 2009
have you found your space?

i live in santiago and actually like the call center industry........let me know if you found what you are looking for as i may be able to put you in contact with some people that might ahve what you are looking for.

dpinero

Feb 3, 2010
Deborah Pinero

I am interested in renting an office space for a Call Center as well., Please let me know if you see anything available.

Debbie

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are new offices at the corner of Calle5 and Texas and also at Calle 7 and Texas. Both are prime locations with parking nearby and public car routes.

I almost had some space, but they made the payment...

HB