Vista Mare complex in Samana

meatball

Dec 6, 2006
Is this open yet? Their website says construction started in 2005 and was scheduled to open in mid 2008. If so, does anyone have any info on rental fees.
Also, out of curiosity, is the complex sold out.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I'm not involved in this project but I know the photographer through a mutual interest we share, so I asked your question, meatball, albeit a bit late. It is due to open July 30, and as Steve G. said it will be managed by Coral Hospitality Corp. Rent fees will be available soon; and it is almost sold out, less than 10 units remaining I was told.

meatball

Dec 6, 2006
Thanks for the responses. I checked out their website, and saw the basic info. Just wondering if anyone has info that their website wouldn't.
Are the units priced fairly?
Does the ownership and property management have good reputations?
I guess I'm looking for the thoughts on this project from any locals.

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Owned by former Minister of Tourism Felix Jimenez, a Dominican leading real estate developer. Operators include principals who previously operated Coral by Hilton, prior to that brand being dropped by Hilton.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Meatball, you have your answer from Dolores who knows much more about these things than I do. I do know that all the partners are well known people in the DR like the other Felix Jimenez, the architect & founder of Turinter, the travel company. Why not contact them & ask your questions directly? If you're worried about language issues, my photographer friend is fluent in English - ask for Alfonso. Sorry I can't be of more help.