I don't know what to call this so here goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Stop trying to create problems with my best friend, it only gets back to me what you say. You do have a drinking problem and people around know it. You are not liked because of it. Dont blame me. I know a lot of people in Sosua and Cabarete and hear the general consenus. Its you that has created your own reputation NOT ME. I am glad you have gone from my contacts list on Skype, because we had to go invisible to stop you contacting us today and last night.

I feel very sorry for Charlie, he is a nice man.

Barbara

Reactions: Celt202 and Rocky

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Stop trying to create problems with my best friend, it only gets back to me what you say. You do have a drinking problem and people around know it. You are not liked because of it. Dont blame me. I know a lot of people in Sosua and Cabarete and hear the general consenus. Its you that has created your own reputation NOT ME. I am glad you have gone from my contacts list on Skype, because we had to go invisible to stop you contacting us today and last night.

I feel very sorry for Charlie, he is a nice man.

Barbara
It's worth coming out of retirement for a moment, to assist in dealing with this.
First, welcome back to the DR.
It's unfortunate that ladyturd was there lying in waiting to attack you, but have no fear, she does the same thing to everyone who discovers her true colours, then disassociates themselves from her.
You are a wonderful, highly respected woman, Shirley and you are a valuable poster on DR1. I know that, as many others do too.
There is absolutely no reason for you to do anything but laugh at the words of a mentally disturbed misfit like her.
Nothing coming from her lips could possibly be taken seriously.

OK... Back to retirement. see you all next year.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Shirley, You are by far the sweetest lady I have come to know on DR1, Your honesty and charm and ability to not jump to conclusions are only a few assets you offer this board.
Please do not let these words affect you in anyway, they are jibberish!!
Charlie is a lucky man, and i wish you much happiness!!

Reactions: Rocky

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Whirleybird, just tried to talk to you in chat, but no response. Am I to understand that is an email you received from Ladybird better known as the name Rocky used?

I see she is displaying her usual sensitivity to someone who has a sick husband. Treat it with the contempt it deserves.

I think the rest of us will say welcome home, won't we folks?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Certainly a BIG welcome Home from me Whirleybird. We look forward to welcoming Charlie home in the nearness of time!!

I thought YOU had disengaged the Skype facility some time ago? You DIDN'T reactivate it to this person did you? I know you are kind hearted & quick (too quick in my opinion) to forgive or lend a helping hand but ............. people who see flying saucers over Sosua & have visits from Poltergeist really ARE beyond even YOUR forgiving persona!!

Most of us go through life making mistakes & then (recognising that WE made the mistakes) learn by them. Others make mistakes, refuse to accept that THEY are responsible for their own mistakes & have to then have to try to blame those around them. The ones giving help are normally the easiest to blame & less likely to fight back with logical argument as to where the blame REALLY lies!! There are at least three such people on the North Coast, one lives very close to you, another lives in the Cabarete area, & then we have THIS one (not sure WHERE she lives these days!). :squareeye :bunny:

Keep the faith girl - YOU ain't the one with the problems! ~ Grahame.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is not something that can be resolved on DR1.
Plus it will only bring out the idiots, despite the obvious
seriousness of the topic for the OP.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.