What movie theatres in SDQ play movies in English?

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
Tyler Perry has a new movie coming out called Madea Goes to Jail. But, I will probably be living in Santo Domingo by then. I need to know where there are movie theatres where I can see movies in English. Some people call the movie theartre cinemas also. And what are the best malls to shop at in Santo Domingo but not with Oscar de la Renta prices for clothing?

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
Tyler Perry has a new movie coming out called Madea Goes to Jail. But, I will probably be living in Santo Domingo by then. I need to know where there are movie theatres where I can see movies in English. Some people call the movie theartre cinemas also. And what are the best malls to shop at in Santo Domingo but not with Oscar de la Renta prices for clothing?

Most movie theathers in DR (SDQ) play American movies in english with spanish subtitles for the local audience, now that Christian base movie by mr. Perry, I don?t know if the DR market will be attracted by it, in other words I don?t think it will be play here in DR.
Now the mall to shop in you have Bella Vista Mall, Acropolis Mall, or the cheaper end mall call Mega Centro.

dymmach

Feb 9, 2007
Tyler Perry in the DR?.............not even on bootleg!

Inexspensive place to shop " Mega Centro ".