Internet Connection Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

Apr 11, 2004
Is internet only connection available in Sosua. I'm interested in a having a line
installed in my apartment. I understand the phone company offers it with a phone line. I have no need for a phone line just the internet. I rent the unit out so a wireless card will not work.

There was rumor on the cable company offering it. Any chance that is happening soon and the cost for high speed. or the cost from the phone company if they offer it without phone service.

Thank you

tomas2

Nov 29, 2005
I am staying in Cabarete, and I am using cable for my internet connection. Since it is available in Cabarete I would assume it is available in Sosua as well. I have the fastest connection they offer (512 up and down) and it is around $60/month. The installation costed around $80, which included the cable modem (which you get to keep). They do have cheaper plans available, can't remember what they were, but in general I think they were more expensive than the phone/DSL plans. There is no long term contract required...just month-to-month. They have an office in Media Luna in Cabarete.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
In Sosua the cable company offers 1 MB for 98$ and 512 kb for 49$ a month. Dont remember how much for installation.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
In Sosua the cable company offers 1 MB for 98$ and 512 kb for 49$ a month. Dont remember how much for installation.
Ditto. I can't remember how much (But NOt much). Thenafter US$51/month. You can cancel at any time and when you return, just a small reconnection fee. That's the way to go.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Each reconnect is $20 US - simple start and stop process for part timers. Very good tech support should you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.