Looking for friends of Johnny Honda

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You should get a few answers. I knew Johnny but just here on DR1. He was a good guy, and gone way too soon...Marc over at Rocky's and maybe Eddy can give you a hand..

I really do not know if any of the time share people from back then are still here...

Sorry, he is missed.

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Regrettably I didn't get to know Johnny well despite our joint time chatting on this board. He bought my old Jeep Cherokee from me when he decided to go four wheels instead of two!!

As HB says, he is missed & was taken far too soon.

Hopefully more posters will come in & give you the sort of information & dialogue you are looking for. ~ Grahame.

Last edited:

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
As a fellow Maritimer, I met and liked Jean from the very start. My wife Giselle and I shared a few beverages at Happy Hour at the Brit (Britannia Pub) with him on more than one occasion and loved to hear him spin yarns about the country he had grown to love. One time we brought him 10 pounds of frozen scallops but by the time he picked them up they had thawed (just) - his solution was of course a scallop feed; what else?

His last visit to Canada included an extensive road trip during which unfortunately I didn't hook up with him; shortly after he was gone. He lived a short life but I can assure all that there was a ton of living done in that span of time.

Gone but not forgotten.

Gregg

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I met Jean Cormier once when he came to our home to buy BushBaby's car. Seemed a very nice guy - warm, lively, good humoured. Obviously died much too young. I never knew his wife's surname - Waldron was my maiden name; still retain it in my full official name.