looking for a long term rental

austrailianstud

Dec 11, 2008
Hi
im looking for a long term rental in sousa or cabarete needs to be a 2 bed and looking to spend about $650us a month please message me if you have anything available or know anybody who does thanks.[/B]

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Remember, if you're not a current rentals advertiser, then your account will be locked if we catch you sending PM's.

If you have a rental property, I suggest you list it in our rentals section, it works and get's results or your money back.

Dominican Republic Rentals

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Either that or I've misread it. Maybe it means that unless you have paid up for some advertising you aren't allowed to send ANY personal messages to ANYBODY.

Let me say it again...

If you spam posters on this board with your rental and your not a current advertiser, then we will block your account.

No, we don't read PM's, we have better things to do with our time than dig into the mysql DB for the forums and pull out 1000's of PM's.

But...

From time to time people send us the spam they get and every now and then we post under a different username, just to catch the spammers.

DR1 goes out of it's way to protect its paying advertisers. Without their continued support, YOU wouldn't be reading this post or any of the 1000's of other pages or valuable resources on DR1.

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
A question about the advertising? You say there is a money back quarantee if there are no results? I never read that when I was looking into it. Could you explain please?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
A question about the advertising? You say there is a money back quarantee if there are no results? I never read that when I was looking into it. Could you explain please?

30 day money back guarantee.
If you're not completely satisfied with the results via our Rental section within the first 30 days, we'll refund your money in full, no questions asked.

Dominican Republic Rentals - Listing Reasons